Encounter: A night to remember with Arianna

You obviously are confusing Arianna with someone else. She has a great body and in no way fat. Also I don’t know what you expect for $$ in this area but Kate Upton is not opening the door
Well,since you seem to make every thread about how maladjusted you are, I'd call it on topic.
Your delusion dude. Maybe you out to hit up a man on man site it may be more your taste. If you think she is fat and ugly you need some glasses. She is beautiful and that ass is an amazing, top-notch, and she is amazing to hang out with. Try sausage party or something like that you will be a lot happier.
She has a pretty face but is as fat as Hillary Clinton. Hit on her at a bar? That's far from the standard that the majority of the senior citizens on here should be following when paying $200 + an hour to flop around with this fatso, but for the record I wouldn't fuck her with a gun held to my head. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
LOL to each is own bud. Personally, I can't get enough of that beautiful fat ass. I can taste it now...
This is why I'm hesitant to go to Angel's BBQ - this hobby can really bring out the worst in people. Like dude can think her ass is too big (its not, unless you are Catholic Priest Attraction Class and require an altar boy ass), but something has to be seriously wrong for you to have to bust in on a thread and go off like that, regardless of taste. Especially some fuck with all of 2 reviews from 2014 - no one gives a shit what you dont like, how about post up an experience with one you actually did enjoy? Then again we keep the village idiot around, at least Plastic Man seems to have his neuroses in check a little better lol
The gatherings are very chill. The bullshit you see on here stays on here. None of the usual trolls have have the balls to show up, or at least keep their troll persona hidden.
Loose meat is served, plus BBQ. And warm escargot sliders without the shell. Whew
Then again we keep the village idiot around, at least Plastic Man seems to have his neuroses in check a little better lol Originally Posted by rochesster444
While Arianna is not model thin or skinny she is beautiful and has an ass proportional to her average sized body, just a little something to hold on to and an amazing attitude that is rarely experienced in other girls.