The End Game begins

Most Americans would happily get vaccinated, making the small minority that won’t irrelevant. You’d probably still create enough immunity to control the spread of the virus by vaccinating the willing. Originally Posted by Tiny
You're right most American are willing to take a vaccine for this covid-19. They will also experience health problems from it later in life. Most of what's in a vaccine is chemicals. Chemicals the human being doesn't need. Where do you think this Covid19 came from? Do you think it came from a Wet Market, a Lab somewhere? No it came from a chemical in the Flu shot that interacted with the human body causing a disease. That's why it's call a Novel Virus. Now they want to make a new vaccine just something else to fuck you up.
I didn’t think there were any anti-vaxxers in this Forum.

Are yous equally opposite to other vaccines, Levi?

https://vaccine-safety-training.org/...omponents.html

https://vaccine-safety-training.org/...omponents.html Originally Posted by HoeHummer

what yous have to worry about? yous trust Blackie Trudeau with yous life, right??

BAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Blackie?

Yous seem to like that minstrel shows crap, pedsy. I wonders why.

I knows PM Trudeau in control of Canada’s response and our people aren’t dropping like flies.

And he’s smashed your First Lady more than the circus clown holding her hostage
Blackie?

Yous seem to like that minstrel shows crap, pedsy. I wonders why.

I knows PM Trudeau in control of Canada’s response and our people aren’t dropping like flies.

And he’s smashed your First Lady more than the circus clown holding her hostage Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if yous say so

https://vaccine-safety-training.org/...omponents.html Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Depends what they are for and what they contain. I don't just allow someone to inject an unknown substance into my body because some Government fuck thinks I should.
  • Tiny
  • 04-30-2020, 06:08 AM
You're right most American are willing to take a vaccine for this covid-19. They will also experience health problems from it later in life. Most of what's in a vaccine is chemicals. Chemicals the human being doesn't need. Where do you think this Covid19 came from? Do you think it came from a Wet Market, a Lab somewhere? No it came from a chemical in the Flu shot that interacted with the human body causing a disease. That's why it's call a Novel Virus. Now they want to make a new vaccine just something else to fuck you up. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I get the flu vaccine every year and I never get the flu. Luck has something to do with that because it’s not 100% effective. The risk reward ratio for vaccines is very favorable. They save many lives.
I get the flu vaccine every year and I never get the flu. Luck has something to do with that because it’s not 100% effective. The risk reward ratio for vaccines is very favorable. They save many lives. Originally Posted by Tiny
People die of the Flu every year. Do you think those that died didn't take the Flu Shot? How many lives does the Flu shot really save? It's luck just like you said.
Why get vaccinated if the threat to myself is near zero? And the threat to my family and the people I come into contact with is near zero?

I'm not getting a rushed out vaccine. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Good point - kinda like buying the first car off the production line - give it a little time for the producers of the vaccine to work out the issues.
Where do you think this Covid19 came from? Do you think it came from a Wet Market, a Lab somewhere? No it came from a chemical in the Flu shot that interacted with the human body causing a disease. That's why it's call a Novel Virus. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Do you have ANY links to credible scientific publications stating this?
Do you have ANY links to credible scientific publications stating this? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
No , I don't but there is no credible scientific evidence that the virus originated in a Wuhan Wet Market or somehow escaped from a Virology Lab in China either. The next logical possibility is the virus was injected into people. So in a way it did come from a lab and escaped with human intentions.
No, I don't Originally Posted by Levianon17
Everything else is conjecture and opinion. You have no facts.
Looks like somebody scrounged up enoughs coin to get his electricity cut back on. Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Yssup Rider)

I get the flu vaccine every year and I never get the flu. Luck has something to do with that because it’s not 100% effective. The risk reward ratio for vaccines is very favorable. They save many lives. Originally Posted by Tiny

i wouldn't call it a vaccine. the purpose of the flu shot is to give you a low grade flu such that you'll have greater immunity to that strain. problem is there are many strains and no one flu shot can give limited immunity for all of them. you can get a flu shot and still get the flu so it can't be considered a true vaccine.
Everything else is conjecture and opinion. You have no facts. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
That's ok. Facts are often born out of theory and nobody ever told a lie without first knowing the truth. So if the Government is lying, I could be right.