Fort Worth Assistance Here!

Honey, that sounds like a pretty good idea considering the response, or lack thereof.

Fort Worth ladies just seem to be pretty quiet about where they are...WITH the exception of the ladies who DID respond!

Thanks all!

--v
Honey, that sounds like a pretty good idea considering the response, or lack thereof.

Fort Worth ladies just seem to be pretty quiet about where they are...WITH the exception of the ladies who DID respond!

Thanks all!

--v Originally Posted by vnurse
I think Ft Worth has a small town feel and the ladies may just not want to be out there, so to speak. I say this because I live here and its seems like Mayberry here sometimes.
Hawkeye, you may just be on to something there. I used to stay pretty much UTR with the exception of posting responses meaning I rarely posted ads.

Now that I am here in my new home, I STILL don't post ads very often so I suppose that is being kinda UTR.

I REALLY thought more ladies would speak up to try and help you guys out! Oh well, I tried, I really tried!

--v
I am in Arlington / DFW Airport area and often work out of the mid-cities, Ft Worth, Dallas, Irving, anywhere in the metroplex just ask...xoxo
i will also do out calls to fort worth as i am in arlington!
You can find me a few miles N of Arlington for an incall -
Mid Cities .... sort of ... Originally Posted by Riley_Randall
Is that tub yours, too? That would be worth the trip north!
I am at 820/183 Richland Hills area...