Stop Toys for Tots in ads on board

Damn shame.

Do needy families really care that their family had a good Christmas due to a hooker seeing a few clients.
How the hell are you going to get mad at t4t for not wanting to be associated with a board where people are buying and selling sex?? they cant afford that type of publicity when they are working with children!!!

I understand you have your hearts in the right place but they way the public is now looking at things as you are using toy drives and kids to get men to buy sex from you!!

Because of this this website is now being watched a lot more closely. If you want to do things like this its best to start a yahoo group or put something on your website about it.

Did u see the news report?? This woman and this website is now being looked at by LE and her child is going to be taken away!! this is not a game!!
This may be the world's oldest profession, but "busy body" is likely the world's oldest hobby. We can bitch all we want about narrow minded, self righteous, judgmental people, but the fact is that they aren't going away any time soon.

Keep helping where and how you can, but keep it separate from the site, this sort of emotionally driven sensationalism is what the "thumpers" thrive on.
Might want to rethink that

Apparently toys coming from a bunch of johns and hookers "besmirches" the Marines. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

And the sad part is... ONE of us providers has probably seen 50 of THEM!!!.. and the news crew... and hell the news lady looks like she could be a woman hobbyist. GOD... what is so wrong with what we do. On any given night.. any one of us ladies could be out a bar where the marines hang out at... GO HOME WITH HIM FOR FREE... get up .. do the walk of shame.. and never hear from his ass again. But that's ok? Why not get some help by paying for it? Besmirches?... BAHAHAHAHHA.. POint is.. the kids need toys. They don't care where they came from.. who got em... or anything else. I'm sure the parents dont either. It's all about the joy on the child's face when they get something that their parents cant afford to do for them. And now, her daughter will be taken from her? For what? Being perhaps a single mother, no child support, no help, having to do what she can to give her daughter a NICE home to live in? OMFG. But, let's all fuck for free at a bar, drunk, and make stupid decisions under the influence... THAT"S OK... (in their eyes)

Until they need US... themselves. Keep your head up girls. Keep doing what you need to do.
The trolls are out. Disreguard. Troll post was removed.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Bubba - I don't see any trolls on this thread. Unless you mean the reporters.
If any of you providers/hookers actually want to give toys to kids or participate in something like Toys for Tots just go out and do it. There are plenty or places to do so. There is no need to advertise to anyone or post on a message board about what you are doing except to bring attention to yourself or to try to convince yourself and /or others that you are doing something good.
The company that I work for in Ft Worth is very active in the Cowboy Santa program in Tarrant County. Last week Wallmart brought by a semi loaded with toys for the little ones in the area.
When I was a kid I would have loved a hooker delivering me toys. Still would.
The comments on the bottom of that video page are shredding the station and the reporter for that story. Almost restores the faith.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...s=ok&status=ok