Cyber bullying on eccie

Hmmmm..... GD wrote the same thing I was thinking.... Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
You must be a bully, too. Stinker.
Mods around here need to keep their hookers in line...

If someone is that severly affected by the posts of people that they don't even know on a hooker board, then they are probably too unstable to participate here, or in real life for that matter...

I would never be gleeful that anyone has harmed themselves. Would I feel responsible for someone's pre-existing instability? No.

Walk away from the keyboard. Seek a therapist. That's my advice. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
+1 Ginger, If they can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
What's the deal? We are in an ARKANSAS forum, we have people posting from the USA stirring crap and SOME of the post are from houston and SOME of the houston posters are stirring crap, not all but SOME. If you want to stir crap then do it in houston. If all you can say is you are from the USA and have what 5 or 10 post then SHUT THE FUCK UP. We don't need your CRAP stirring in Arkansas. Now go home and have a nice day, BYE.
What's the deal? We are in an ARKANSAS forum, we have people posting from the USA stirring crap and SOME of the post are from houston and SOME of the houston posters are stirring crap, not all but SOME. If you want to stir crap then do it in houston. If all you can say is you are from the USA and have what 5 or 10 post then SHUT THE FUCK UP. We don't need your CRAP stirring in Arkansas. Now go home and have a nice day, BYE. Originally Posted by horserider
The OP does have a valid point. Does it really matter where he/she is located? As far as Shit Stirring, when the AR Providers/Hobbyist is being talked about in The Hole, it causes the main players to check out what's going on. If you prove that you can't take their crap, then they will be relentless if the opportunity arises. This is only a fraction of what crap they can stir up. Just think if Dearhunter, Boltfan, Bodilly, and Sixxbach all contributed to this.
It makes no difference where you are located. Thread is about cyber bullying, anymore off topic posts will be rewarded with points. Doesn't matter if you are trying to state something new or replying to a previous post.
The calling out of a member who incessantly whined and used a health condition as a plea for sympathy and excuse for discounted sex like being infirm gave him more of a right than others to get laid was long overdue. There is sympathy here but it is in short supply and reserved for those who genuinely deserve it or can pay for it like the rest of us. The only unpardonable sin is to be pompous, pretentious, alarmist and boring. The OP stirs a pot under which the fire has gone out. Those who would attempt to create an issue where one does not exist need to join the recently departed in the handicap parking trying to hustle discount pussy from someone who gives a f**k.
I do apologize for my uncharacteristic rudeness no doubt stemming from my recent enrollment in an Anger Management class.
Unforunately the out of state members who commented here lack the knowledge that comes from knowing the history. Mr. Chan's comment, while agitated, is an accurate reflection of the situation.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=401165

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=116106

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=111155

Back on topic unless OP would like the thread closed.

Huck
If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly !

You have to pay to play, now stop whining and focus on the task at hand.
The OP does have a valid point. Does it really matter where he/she is located? As far as Shit Stirring, when the AR Providers/Hobbyist is being talked about in The Hole, it causes the main players to check out what's going on. If you prove that you can't take their crap, then they will be relentless if the opportunity arises. This is only a fraction of what crap they can stir up. Just think if Dearhunter, Boltfan, Bodilly, and Sixxbach all contributed to this. Originally Posted by shorty
Shorty,
It seems that you are concerned about the "main players", however you define that. All the members you named are welcome to the AR forums. They know the guidelines better than most.
Huck
Shorty,
It seems that you are concerned about the "main players", however you define that. All the members you named are welcome to the AR forums. They know the guidelines better than most.
Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Yes, they do know the guidelines better than most. They also know how to manipulate the guidelines better than most, also.

Now back to the OP, he/she was wrong in saying what Ginger or Dreams original handle was but its fairly common knowledge to what it was by most of guys/ladies in AR.
Yes, they do know the guidelines better than most. They also know how to manipulate the guidelines better than most, also.

Now back to the OP, he/she was wrong in saying what Ginger or Dreams original handle was but its fairly common knowledge to what it was by most of guys/ladies in AR. Originally Posted by shorty
Common knowledge does not change the rules about prior handles used by our members.

Since I am also a Mod in Dallas, I see these gentlement frequently and find them to be good Eccie citizens. Like I said, they are welcome on the AR forums. We don't need a Marshall Dillon or a Festus to guard Miss Kitty.

Huck
For those complaining about my location, it is Little Rock.
Interesting that those who bully and support bullies will be the first to say that bullying does not exist.

I want to thank and the mod for the infraction and I fully accept it. We assume the bullies get them as well for rudeness in various posts? I doubt it, for some providers would be banned with infractions if they were handed out.
While I am amused that my name would come up in a bullying threAD, I would simply remind people that what is said in the "Hole" stay in the "Hole".......carry on.
Define bullying please.

This board is for big boys & girls so put your big boy panties on.

Every single person is capable of being a bully. Some bully worse then others.
It's never ok or right. Im NOT defending it. But with so many people here opinions will differ from time to time. Harsh words are said, but I don't think that qualifys as bullying.
Sometimes we HAVE TO DEFEND ourselves from the people that wish us harm & the only way to get thru to these people is by shocking them out of their bubble with a stern word.

I enjoy new point of views from my out of state friends. Even welcome their ideas & opinions.
At least it's not the same old predictable stuff we see EVERY SINGLE DAY.