National "hug a pimp" Day

I still have a landline and a typewriter (state or the art-electric- 1969) and will have till Bam prys them from my ....
I still want to know in 2013 who the fuck has a landline? Originally Posted by BSer
I have a landline. I'll give it out to anyone, fuck, I'm in the phone book. I have nothing to hide and sure as fuck ain't scared of anything, Get off Joe's back. You don't want to do business with him that's OK. I like his screening process. His girls are A+. Just like me
I think JW needs a hug. Watch out tho, he's a bad man!
he's a bad man! Originally Posted by bambino
Just the opposite. I'm a guy you want as a friend
Just the opposite. I'm a guy you want as a friend Originally Posted by jw4591
Just fuckin wit yer bad self.
fuck, I'm in the phone book. Originally Posted by jw4591
Thats a good place to hide these days. Who the fuck still has a phone book? I looked for an emoticon with a walker or in a wheelchair but I couldnt find one
I have a landline. I'll give it out to anyone, fuck, I'm in the phone book. I have nothing to hide and sure as fuck ain't scared of anything, Get off Joe's back. You don't want to do business with him that's OK. I like his screening process. His girls are A+. Just like me Originally Posted by jw4591
Of course you have a landline.
Casparis has like ZERO cell phone reception in the best spots.

Oh and I still have a computer running on Win98 that won't go online without a landline......
And that's the one the faxes are usually generated on.
Of course you have a landline.
Casparis has like ZERO cell phone reception in the best spots. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I don't live in casparis you numnut
I don't live in casparis you numnut Originally Posted by jw4591
Of course my nuts are numb.

They've been in a jar for years now.
JW still uses two plastic cups with a string
JW still uses two plastic cups with a string Originally Posted by amishgangster
Have no fuckin idea what ur talkin about. But still. Go fuck yourself
I love these threads - they run like a train over the river Kwai
chesty, can you at least be fuckin be fuckin funny in your replys or just stfu. You suck you old fuck trying to be a fuckin comedian.
I appreciate the "kind" comments and will give your request all the consideration it deserves
Good, now STFU, you aint fuckin funny. You are making a fucking Ass out of yourself.