Encounter: Tiny Indian

I walked in she had her hands in her crotch itching it. Room looked disgusting aanndddd worse part she was on something and I’m not talking about weed. Originally Posted by Frankbills007
Holy crap. I can tell from the pics. Tgtbt. Your average Indian chick in america isnt doing this. Very rare. So if she is something has to be fucked up.
Next batter up! Thanks for the review.
I walked in she had her hands in her crotch itching it. Room looked disgusting aanndddd worse part she was on something and I’m not talking about weed. Originally Posted by Frankbills007
She on a stepstool?
She on a stepstool? Originally Posted by Notuagain
I suppose u are correct if stepstool is the new term kids are using these days. Either way stepstools ironically do get you higher.
I suppose u are correct if stepstool is the new term kids are using these days. Either way stepstools ironically do get you higher. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
Oh, yes they do!!
So it sounds like she went to down hill fast, which is kind of what I thought would happen if she didn’t go on her vacation
New pics.. She's back in rochester.

http://rochester.skipthegames.com/fe...t/581990806658

Someone please explain the mark in the middle of her back?
more importantly

whats with that Jiff peanut butter in the backround?

she have a dog?
New pics.. She's back in rochester.

http://rochester.skipthegames.com/fe...t/581990806658

Someone please explain the mark in the middle of her back? Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
It’s a birth mark
oh jimmie jesus flyin outs ...a iran who woulds even wants ...ta walks ons ...the same side a the street withs ...er?
whats with that Jiff peanut butter in the backround? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Maybe so you can make a Reese's
more importantly

whats with that Jiff peanut butter in the backround?

she have a dog? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
hmmm "doggy daty" is quite common, so u may be on to something....
Maybe so you can make a Reese's Originally Posted by wilson13
Ahh yes peanutbutter in the asshole, a diy reeses recipe with an indian twist.
It’s a birth mark Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Ok. That makes sense i suppose.
Sure ain't much to look at!!!
Being shortsighted??
Nuttin’, honey.