Why is it so hard

It was Rosie's sister
to get laid around here? Anybody else ever have this problem? .... Originally Posted by Maxwell1970
It ain't hard. It's just....pathetic. I don't even bother to read most of the Indy reviews any more. Just don't care...

Makes me wonder.....so much hate on here. Really, if you don't agree with what goes on here, stop coming here then. There are still some of us who only just want some pussy and don't want to get mired down in all the shit that flies around this place. This hobby used to be so easier 30 years ago...............
Makes me wonder.....so much hate on here. Really, if you don't agree with what goes on here, stop coming here then. There are still some of us who only just want some pussy and don't want to get mired down in all the shit that flies around this place. This hobby used to be so easier 30 years ago............... Originally Posted by Maxwell1970
I miss hooker bars
It ain't hard. It's just....pathetic. I don't even bother to read most of the Indy reviews any more. Just don't care...

. Originally Posted by rooster
Makes me wonder.....so much hate on here. Really, if you don't agree with what goes on here, stop coming here then. There are still some of us who only just want some pussy and don't want to get mired down in all the shit that flies around this place. This hobby used to be so easier 30 years ago............... Originally Posted by Maxwell1970
Not sure if this was directed at me. But if it was, well...all I can say is I'm not the only one who feels this way. The general state of the hobby in Upstate NY is pathetic, as I said before. It seems you haven't been on this board long, unless you just have a new handle or were a lurker for a long time. But the state of the hobby here now, compared to what it was 6, 8, 10 years ago is a joke. I briefly scan the ads and the Indy reviews several times a week and have almost no interest. Ain't no hate in that. Just my opinion. But I know I share it with a lot of others.

No,not aimed at you. In fact, your one of the only ones on this here board who seems to have any sense. It was just a general comment is all. I could not agree more with you , the state of the hobby in this area is indeed a joke. High prices and poor service from very average looking girls, pretty much sums it up.
No,not aimed at you. In fact, your one of the only ones on this here board who seems to have any sense. It was just a general comment is all. I could not agree more with you , the state of the hobby in this area is indeed a joke. High prices and poor service from very average looking girls, pretty much sums it up. Originally Posted by Maxwell1970
best thing about now gone hooker bars ya till both feel safe and she looks good to ya.. Hopefully before DWI time on way ta no-tell
Hookers around here are so fucking obese I can't believe they get money.
Hookers around here are so fucking obese I can't believe they get money. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
then you need ta drink more
but if getting near that BAC is: 0.08% taint going work. have another and take a cab
then you need ta drink more
but if getting near that BAC is: 0.08% taint going work. have another and take a cab Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Perhaps instead you should drink less so the sober folks are not sickened to the point of throwing up at the thought of what it must smell like when one of the elephants your friend Paul talks up on a daily basis drops her drawers.
Hey OP...NBT has been here 8 years and only 2 reviews!!
You can tell he's backed up and miserable!
Hey OP...NBT has been here 8 years and only 2 reviews!!
You can tell he's backed up and miserable! Originally Posted by Notuagain
When I read your posts I imagine them in Cookie Monster from Sesame Street's voice.
Cookie Monster is more witty and imaginative than you are though. It's really the only fly in the ointment.
I briefly scan the ads and the Indy reviews several times a week and have almost no interest. Ain't no hate in that. Just my opinion. But I know I share it with a lot of others.

. Originally Posted by rooster
There may be a lot of others that agree with you but there is just as many that disagree and are happy with what is available. Obviously a lot of the guys here are satisfied considering all the yes reviews posted regularly, plus there are so many guys who enjoy the girs here but don’t feel the need to review.
No hate, just sayen hun.
Perhaps instead you should drink less so the sober folks are not sickened to the point of throwing up at the thought of what it must smell like when one of the elephants your friend Paul talks up on a daily basis drops her drawers. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'm down to about one a month now. How much others drink I could careless.