Obama gave the Wuhan Lab 3.7 Million grant.

It’ll be a cold day in hell before they shoot that shit in my arm.
there will be a vaccine and it will be mandatory... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Knock, knock...
WHO's there?
Yes, we are
Blam!! Blam!!! Blam, Blam, Blam.
Hello. 911. What is your emergency?
I've got a dead-who on my porch.
there will be a vaccine and it will be mandatory. the virus is just a means to an end, the vaccine. Gates is already saying up to 750,000 will have side effects from the "cure" and he needs indemnity from it. of course he's backing the "makers" of the vaccine so he makes billions more off this "cure". Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
At 62 I am basically pretty healthy I rarely ever get sick. I am pretty much in tune with my body I train 3 to five days a week rather consistently. A mandatory vaccine for me would be problem. I think the vaccine could be a big gamble on people's lives. I am not willing to play that game. One theory I have, the vaccine would be a possible way to implement this RHFID Chip.
At 62 I am basically pretty healthy I rarely ever get sick. I am pretty much in tune with my body I train 3 to five days a week rather consistently. A mandatory vaccine for me would be problem. I think the vaccine could be a big gamble on people's lives. I am not willing to play that game. One theory I have, the vaccine would be a possible way to implement this RHFID Chip. Originally Posted by Levianon17

they already are doing it. this is just a way to make it more widespread and permanent.

https://www.fda.gov/radiation-emitti...ification-rfid

Uses

RFID systems use radio waves at several different frequencies to transfer data. In health care and hospital settings, RFID technologies include the following applications:
  • Inventory control
  • Equipment tracking
  • Out-of-bed detection and fall detection
  • Personnel tracking
  • Ensuring that patients receive the correct medications and medical devices
  • Preventing the distribution of counterfeit drugs and medical devices
  • Monitoring patients
  • Providing data for electronic medical records systems
The FDA is not aware of any adverse events associated with RFID. However, there is concern about the potential hazard of electromagnetic interference (EMI) to electronic medical devices from radio frequency transmitters like RFID. EMI is a degradation of the performance of equipment or systems (such as medical devices) caused by an electromagnetic disturbance.
they already are doing it. this is just a way to make it more widespread and permanent.

https://www.fda.gov/radiation-emitti...ification-rfid

Uses

RFID systems use radio waves at several different frequencies to transfer data. In health care and hospital settings, RFID technologies include the following applications:
  • Inventory control
  • Equipment tracking
  • Out-of-bed detection and fall detection
  • Personnel tracking
  • Ensuring that patients receive the correct medications and medical devices
  • Preventing the distribution of counterfeit drugs and medical devices
  • Monitoring patients
  • Providing data for electronic medical records systems
The FDA is not aware of any adverse events associated with RFID. However, there is concern about the potential hazard of electromagnetic interference (EMI) to electronic medical devices from radio frequency transmitters like RFID. EMI is a degradation of the performance of equipment or systems (such as medical devices) caused by an electromagnetic disturbance. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I am talking about the Chip being implanted into people's body. I wasn't born with such a thing and can't see the value of it. They might, I don't and that's what counts. This world is turning into a freak show will all the bullshit. Better than half of the drugs Doctors prescribe have side affects that are worse than the disease they were designed to treat.
I am talking about the Chip being implanted into people's body. I wasn't born with such a thing and can't see the value of it. They might, I don't and that's what counts. This world is turning into a freak show will all the bullshit. Better than half of the drugs Doctors prescribe have side affects that are worse than the disease they were designed to treat. Originally Posted by Levianon17

this scamdemic will be used for the permanent chips to be implanted, for the good of all, eh? No. they will claim this is so vital that it's mandatory to get one. the sheep will buy that crap and line up for their "Cure".
this scamdemic will be used for the permanent chips to be implanted, for the good of all, eh? No. they will claim this is so vital that it's mandatory to get one. the sheep will buy that crap and line up for their "Cure". Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, that's exactly what I am talking about. They'll push for a mandatory vaccine program. I am not crazy about that idea, anytime something is mandatory there's usually a catch.
  • oeb11
  • 04-22-2020, 05:18 PM
After all - twk and l17 - noted experts in the science of virology and vaccines - cell phone radiation causes brain cancer - and we have to deal with that first -

No More Cell Phones!!!!!!
After all - twk and l17 - noted experts in the science of virology and vaccines - cell phone radiation causes brain cancer - and we have to deal with that first -

No More Cell Phones!!!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Technology will probably give rise to new health problems. Some people might find it hard to live without cell phones. I haven't seen anything that confirms that cell phones cause any health issues. It's shouldn't be no surprise that throughout history Governments have committed atrocities against the people. So with that being said, why should anyone trust the Government to inject an unknown substance into their bodies?
Technology will probably give rise to new health problems. Some people might find it hard to live without cell phones. I haven't seen anything that confirms that cell phones cause any health issues. It's shouldn't be no surprise that throughout history Governments have committed atrocities against the people. So with that being said, why should anyone trust the Government to inject an unknown substance into their bodies? Originally Posted by Levianon17

there have been studies looking at radiation effects of cell phones since they became in heavy use. so far it's inconclusive even if 5G is repeatedly bleeped out in Bam's video. interesting isn't it that Trump didn't want Huwei involved in 5G networks in the US but Boris the spider in the UK will allow it after first saying no. i wonder how much the ChiCom's paid Boris??
there have been studies looking at radiation effects of cell phones since they became in heavy use. so far it's inconclusive even if 5G is repeatedly bleeped out in Bam's video. interesting isn't it that Trump didn't want Huwei involved in 5G networks in the US but Boris the spider in the UK will allow it after first saying no. i wonder how much the ChiCom's paid Boris?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, I've heard about the suspicions of 5G causing health problems. Even though nothing as of yet confirms it, I still wouldn't disregard the possibilities.
well. Billy Gates seems to have a spotty record in his Foundations efforts ..

and now Bill will save the Planet with his miracle cure!

BAHHAAAAAAAAAAA

Controversial vaccine studies: Why is Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation under fire from critics in India?

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has funded two entities that have played a key role in the immunization programme and are both under fire for conflict of interest.

By KP Narayana Kumar
Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...campaign=cppst

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/41280050.cms

Gates Foundation accused of 'dangerously skewing' aid priorities by promoting 'corporate globalisation'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a6822036.html
well. Billy Gates seems to have a spotty record in his Foundations efforts ..

and now Bill will save the Planet with his miracle cure!

BAHHAAAAAAAAAAA

Controversial vaccine studies: Why is Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation under fire from critics in India?

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has funded two entities that have played a key role in the immunization programme and are both under fire for conflict of interest.

By KP Narayana Kumar
Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...campaign=cppst

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/41280050.cms

Gates Foundation accused of 'dangerously skewing' aid priorities by promoting 'corporate globalisation'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a6822036.html Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I haven’t been following this thread much. Just tuning in and forgive me for duplication, how has the Gates foundation faired with malaria? Thanks 😊 n advance
I haven’t been following this thread much. Just tuning in and forgive me for duplication, how has the Gates foundation faired with malaria? Thanks �� n advance Originally Posted by bambino

spotty as usual. but the rollout is just starting as of 2019

only a 4 of 10 success rate and it fades after a few years. perfect for continued doses .. and long term profits. Gatesy has large holdings in GSK and others .. very profitable with a whole world full of "patients"

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-01342-z

NEWS 25 April 2019

First proven malaria vaccine rolled out in Africa — but doubts linger

The RTS,S vaccine is up to 40% effective at preventing malaria in young children.
Amy Maxmen

PDF version

A pilot malaria-vaccination programme began in Malawi on 23 April.Credit:Amos Gumulira/AFP/Getty

When health workers in Malawi began rolling out the first vaccine proven to protect against malaria, it was a moment 32 years — and more than US$700 million — in the making.

The country began giving the vaccine, called RTS,S, to children under age two on 23 April. Soon Ghana and Kenya will join in, as part of a large-scale pilot programme backed by the World Health Organization (WHO). The effort could immunize more than one million children by 2023 — a welcome boost in the fight against malaria, which kills an average of 1,200 people worldwide per day. The vast majority are children in Africa.

“We are excited and support this vaccine since there is nothing else,” says Michael Kayange, a programme manager at Malawi’s National Malaria Control Programme in Lilongwe.

But the plan is not without controversy. The RTS,S vaccine only prevents in 4 in 10 malaria cases, and must be given as 4 injections over 18 months. Some malaria researchers question the wisdom of spending time and money on the pilot programme, given that a handful of more effective vaccines are in clinical trials and could be available by the time RTS,S is ready for regular use. They say that the decades-long effort to roll out RTS,S exemplifies the plodding progress on vaccines for diseases that affect the world’s poor, and highlights the need for a more efficient path forwards.

“We need to rethink this whole process,” says James Tibenderana, global technical director at the Malaria Consortium in London. “We can’t expect pharma to spend another 30 years making a vaccine that will then be piloted for 3–4 years before people make their mind up about that result.”

Officials at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), the London-based pharmaceutical firm that manufactures the vaccine, agree. “We are incredibly proud to see it rolled out,” says Thomas Breuer, the company’s chief medical officer for vaccines. But, he adds, “This kind of endeavour can’t be repeated, from GSK’s point of view — we have to find other ways.”

A bumpy road

When scientists at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in Silver Spring, Maryland, began testing the RTS,S vaccine in 1987, they quickly recognized how hard it would be to target the malaria parasite. Unlike viruses or bacteria, Plasmodium falciparum changes shape in the human body, which makes it hard for attacking proteins triggered by the vaccine to recognize the parasite.

Over the next three decades, GSK and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in Seattle, Washington, supported development of the vaccine — at a cost of $700 million. The effort culminated in 2015, when a 15,000-person clinical trial found that giving four doses of RTS,S over 18 months cut the number of malaria episodes that young children experienced by 36%1.

But data from an earlier trial suggest that that the partial protection fades over several years2. And a deep dive into data from the 2015 trial revealed that girls who had received the RTS,S vaccine were slightly more likely than those who weren’t vaccinated to die from all causes — including severe malaria3. At the same time, Tibenderana says, officials at malaria-control agencies in Africa worried about how to afford a multi-dose vaccine when they already struggle to deploy bed nets and drugs to treat infection.

Mindful of such concerns, the World Health Organization recommended in 2015 that the RTS,S vaccine be rolled out in phases, to identify any safety issues and to determine the feasibility of wider distribution. In 2016, three non-profit health groups — the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, the vaccine alliance Gavi, and Unitaid — agreed to fund a pilot programme for four years, at a cost of $52 million.

Wait and see

Mary Hamel, a medical epidemiologist at the WHO in Geneva, Switzerland, says that researchers will compare the health of vaccinated children in Malawi, Ghana and Kenya with that of unvaccinated kids in neighbouring regions. “We will be watching for imbalances in deaths, severe malaria and meningitis,” she says. The WHO’s models suggest that one life will be saved for every 200 children who are immunized.

That means the pilot could save thousands of people. But Sabra Klein, a public-health researcher at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, worries that the cause of anysafety issues that arise during the roll-out will be hard to identify, because the pilot is not a controlled trial. “We need to address this to improve the science behind our vaccines,” she says.

Others, such as Adrian Hill, a vaccine researcher at the Jenner Institute in Oxford, UK, argue that the money for the pilot programme could be better spent on supporting the development of more effective vaccines; Hill is helping to develop a malaria vaccine called R21 that is set to begin Phase II trials in Burkina Faso later this year. And some scientists want to re-engineer RTS,S to better defend against the most common strains of malaria parasite in Africa4.

“Someone needs to take a hard look at how money is being spent,” Hill says. “There isn’t a very independent entity that can ask if, in the current environment, it’s worth putting another $52 million into a vaccine designed in 1987.”

Nature 569, 14-15 (2019)
doi: 10.1038/d41586-019-01342-z
At 62 I am basically pretty healthy I rarely ever get sick. I am pretty much in tune with my body I train 3 to five days a week rather consistently. A mandatory vaccine for me would be problem. I think the vaccine could be a big gamble on people's lives. I am not willing to play that game. One theory I have, the vaccine would be a possible way to implement this RHFID Chip. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Do you get a yearly flu shot? Why do you think getting a mandatory vaccine for coronavirus would be a problem? Not arguing, just interested in your reasoning.