You knew this was coming....but so soon?

Will they change it from "No shirt no shoes no service" to include gays? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It will read ....

"Shirts, Shoes, and No Groping
Required Or
You will be Denied Service
And asked to Leave"

That should take care of it.
If you faggots had the power, that is what you would do to right wingers. Originally Posted by DSK
What's wrong, scared to take a dose of your own medicine?

Don't worry that was a rhetorical question, now here's a few legit questions let's see if you are able to answer them with something more than just insults.

How does someone being gay and getting married affect your real day to day life?

Is there any substantial affect on or to your life?

and last but not least....................

Just exactly how does homosexuals having the same rights and liberties that you currently enjoy impact those said rights and liberties? (by the way, your personal dislike or religious beliefs do not count)
It will read ....

Required Or
And asked to Leave"

That should take care of it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Would this rule be only for gays, or would it stand for straight couples also?
It will read ....

Required Or
And asked to Leave"

Yep, that will keep out you Texas reach around boys.
  • shanm
  • 06-28-2015, 09:51 AM
It will read ....

Required Or
And asked to Leave"

Well, you're never getting in anywhere then.
And why shouldn't they, strike while the iron is hot.............. being gay is no more a crime than you being a bigot! You really should move to Russia, you'd feel right at home there they seem to hate all the same things you do and persecute gays as a national pastime. Originally Posted by novacain
Are you really vying for the title of lying sack of shit....or was I misinformed?

No one is persecuting gay people in the United States. In fact, I would say that it is the Christian who is not allowed to fully practice their religion...by gay activists! Of course you deviated from the OP. A decade ago public opinion approved of the idea of partners rights for gay people (healthcare, hospital visits, inheritance, etc.) when suddenly, it was no longer enough. They wanted to change the very definition of marriage. No one, NO ONE, denied them the right to get married just like everyone else but marriage was defined as a joining of a man and a woman, period. This little trick by the Supremes changed the definition a word but did not create equality. In fact, it created another inequality. How long before someone wants to marry their sister, mother, brother, dog, cat, or two or more partners. Since the Supremes can change what a word means (Roberts said that this was not supported by the Constitution) why not do it again. Still the OP is about that gay people are still not happy and have moved the goal posts again. People like you dutifully follow along because you don't think, you feel.
Some of you are seriously misinterpreting what happened this weekend. SCOTUS made a ruling on one particular lawsuit, they did NOT create a new law. Just as they did with the issue of abortion, there is no enforcement mechanism or a government agent holding a machine gun to a doctors head and forcing them to perform an abortion on someone, there will be no forcing a preacher to marry a gay couple or a baker be made to make them a cake.

They get government benefits and others now if they can find someone to marry them, that is about all it does.
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 12:07 PM
Only hours after winning what every gay person wants, the gay lobby has decided that they want more. Just like when the general public and politicians decided 10 years ago that civil unions and spousal rights was okay for gay couples, they decided that it had to be marriage or nothing at all. Here we go again.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...y?ocid=U142DHP Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think the coalition of minorities, unions, government workers, immigrants and environmentalists could have gone on for a long time, but adding the special gay rights part of the equation is going to be looked back upon as a mistake someday.

Look at WellEndowed1911 for example. He loves the entire liberal agenda but is clearly uncomfortable with the gay agenda. Once you get past all the over the top rhetoric, what is there for the 97% or so of the population to cheer about that gays get married and get to sue each other over benefits, pensions, and who gets to keep the cute little cottage?

Let in enough Muslims and they will bomb the gay loving Supreme Court before any conservative will have the guts to do it. How do you think they will feel about Hollywood and a woman President?

What are you going to do when most men decide they really don't want to fight for a faggot loving government like we now have? Your army of faggots and women won't stand a chance against an equally outfitted foe - which might exist someday.

America is falling apart and is proving multiculturalism and liberalism doesn't work. The only thing sustaining it now is accumulated capital, brainwashed military men and exceptional hardware, and Federal Reserve notes that other countries take - for now.
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 12:20 PM
What's wrong, scared to take a dose of your own medicine?

Don't worry that was a rhetorical question, now here's a few legit questions let's see if you are able to answer them with something more than just insults.

How does someone being gay and getting married affect your real day to day life?

Is there any substantial affect on or to your life?

and last but not least....................

Just exactly how does homosexuals having the same rights and liberties that you currently enjoy impact those said rights and liberties? (by the way, your personal dislike or religious beliefs do not count) Originally Posted by novacain
I object to the redefining of marriage.

I don't really care about what the faggots do in private though I think it is bad for the country in general and should be discouraged.

They are certainly a detriment to unit cohesiveness in the military.

They are getting special rights - such as being able to force someone to serve them who doesn't want to - how the fuck is that not construed as slavery? If a motherfucker comes into my bakery, I should not have to bake them a motherfucking cake if I don't want to do so. How can you people not understand that?

Further, I should have freedom of association and not have to be around them in my private business. BTW, why don't you go to your local mosque and enlighten those people about gay rights - if you are brave enough to do it.
  • shanm
  • 06-28-2015, 12:24 PM
I object to the redefining of marriage.

I don't really care about what the faggots do in private though I think it is bad for the country in general and should be discouraged.

They are getting special rights - such as being able to force someone to serve them who doesn't want to - how the fuck is that not construed as slavery? If a motherfucker comes into my bakery, I should not have to bake them a motherfucking cake if I don't want to do so. How can you people not understand that? Originally Posted by DSK
We all know you like it up the ass JL. No amount of indignation is going to make us believe otherwise, so quit trying.

Did you go to the pride parade yesterday?
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 12:25 PM
We all know you like it up the ass JL. No amount of indignation is going to make us believe otherwise, so quit trying.

Did you go to the pride parade yesterday? Originally Posted by shanm
No, did you enjoy it?
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 12:26 PM

Did you go to the pride parade yesterday? Originally Posted by shanm
No, did you enjoy it? P.S. Fuck you, I'm not JL.
No, did you enjoy it? P.S. Fuck you, I'm JL. Originally Posted by DSK
FIFY
Some of you are seriously misinterpreting what happened this weekend. SCOTUS made a ruling on one particular lawsuit, they did NOT create a new law. Just as they did with the issue of abortion, there is no enforcement mechanism or a government agent holding a machine gun to a doctors head and forcing them to perform an abortion on someone, there will be no forcing a preacher to marry a gay couple or a baker be made to make them a cake.

They get government benefits and others now if they can find someone to marry them, that is about all it does. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I believe Scalia said that but since people are already getting screwed for not catering to the gay community, I don't see it getting any better.