Girls who work Hotel bars

I think pros tend to gather at any hotel where members of the tea party are staying. Everybody knows those guys must pay - and pay dearly - for sex. Even masturbation.

btw, a libertarian is a republican who likes herbal refreshments. A tea partier is a libertarian who never gets laid. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
MUST we endure this non sequitur political bullshit in threads. DAMN...
MUST we endure this non sequitur political bullshit in threads. DAMN... Originally Posted by Bobave
Yes. Haha. Besides, I'm not very concerned about tea partiers being offended by my posts. Most of them can't read anyway.
Yes. Haha. Besides, I'm not very concerned about tea partiers being offended by my posts. Most of them can't read anyway. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I'll always refer to them, affectionately of course, as Tea Baggers.

but to the original topic, i used to hang at some downtown-area high end hotel bars after concerts and stuff, way before i knew anything about the hobby. looking back, i'm sure i was surrounded by many local providers. i remember wondering why so many hot chicks, who were dressed so provocatively, were hanging around the bar and smiling at me. probably a good thing i was so naive, as i had no money at that time anyway. and i was more concerned at that time with getting my drink on anyway.

JPdM
thanks for the idea for a new hunting ground, hadnt considered that before
Argus, they most likely will not leave the hotel so make sure you have a room there.
Im going to have one for a week real soon at the anatole 8-D
I think pros tend to gather at any hotel where members of the tea party are staying. Everybody knows those guys must pay - and pay dearly - for sex. Even masturbation.

btw, a libertarian is a republican who likes herbal refreshments. A tea partier is a libertarian who never gets laid. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Why am I not surprised that a trial lawyer doesn't like Tea Partiers?
Why am I not surprised that a trial lawyer doesn't like Tea Partiers? Originally Posted by timothe
Why am I not surprised that a TeaNut wouldn't like a trial lawyer who 1) has actually sworn an oath, on penalty of perjury, to uphold the Constitution and 2) has actually studied for three years and receive a doctorate on what the Constitution actually means (as opposed to what they heard about on TV and want it to mean)??
JPM Thanks for trying to get this back on track. Sorry it didn't work.

Time to move on.