Encounter: Out in the West Dallas Spa of El Pearls, I fell in Love with a Mexican Girl (Bella)

She is stunning! I need to get to Dallas to see her!
Does anyone have a pic of her now?
Does anyone have a pic of her now? Originally Posted by Ampftw
yes.. as a matter of fact, this lovely, now banned Member, supplied us with some hot pics in this review!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...ighlight=bella
Very nice!!! Too bad she isn’t a member here.
great review
Very nice!!! Too bad she isn’t a member here. Originally Posted by Bandit77
Sure she was a member. She had a Mandle. She/he even wrote 3 or 4 reviews on herself. All "Yes" reviews too.
Sure she was a member. She had a Mandle. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
a Mandle? Hmm.. she "had" me.. are you saying I have "love handles", AG?

https://definithing.com/mandle/

Orthodox Greek... that dangerous lol
Sure she was a member. She had a Mandle. She/he even wrote 3 or 4 reviews on herself. All "Yes" reviews too. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I love a Lady that understands her worth, LOL.. in fairness, she did describe herself very well.

LMAO 22? looks like 45
LMAO 22? looks like 45 Originally Posted by mochicat
really? nonsense. you think this vision of loveliness looks 45?

Bella 22.jpg

nice you find yourself amusing though..
  • Gar
  • 11-10-2018, 02:03 AM
Nice review Chung...You have a song for every occasion/encounter. When you walk into a AMP, there must be a theme song playing in your head
  • locks
  • 11-10-2018, 11:50 AM
is bella catholic or was it just vanessa?
Nice review Chung...You have a song for every occasion/encounter. When you walk into a AMP, there must be a theme song playing in your head Originally Posted by Gar
thanks Gar.. honestly, the title here was in my head right before I saw Bella.. having seen her before, I knew I was already in love, and the opening line to "El Paso" (with minor alterations) made perfect sense.

helps to know a lot of songs, too, LOL.. by the way, Bella was playing Mexican music during our session.. kind of transported me back to a time near the Bullfighting Ring in Puerto Vallarta, in the Zona Rosa enclave
Was extremely disappointed in this one based on the talk here. If you think she's younger than 40 you are either blind or must be 80 years old yourself. Small and saggy boobs with large areolas. Don't see what the appeal is unless you're desperate for Catholic greek. Face is kind of jacked TBH. Strange proportions, kind of manly looking. Nose like a flared out angry bull. Not that pretty