One big reason girls are leaving!

I'm on tryst, here, onlyfans, manyvids, twitter & p411 Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Of course you have to be love, but your still here and glad you are although we haven't met
OK Big D, I agree.
But summer is just a couple months off, so we could stat discussing which are the best vending trucks if folks are gonna give up on BBQ.
Btw: JJ's, Bloomfield Ave, Newark.

Seriously though, more of the KC folks (guys and gals) need to pick up an OH2 registration.
So frustrating because I love Kansas City always a great time!
The Other Board also has an almost non-existant forum up for Missouri. The girls can have a listing and a full profile up on there. Multiple galleries that are actually up for everyone to see, bio page, a contact list, links to other sites they are on, reference lists and reviews too. The general forum actually has a lot of topics to post on. Members post photos and videos on a lot of things. I know it is mostly a Colorado group but I enjoy the site. It costs a hobbyist nothing to be on it.
This board has become a waste for the ladies.
There isnt anywhere for them to post and they cant annouce.they are in town
I mean its just stupid.
Doesnt make an ounce of sense.
The owners of the board are mia! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Yep. We have to be careful when we post. If you phrase something incorrectly it could sound like like you are trying to let the community you are here to play! God forbid we try to let anyone know we exist, or give clients an idea of what kind of person we are, what kind of things we are into and keep this board alive. I keep coming here because I like everyone, I enjoy learning new things in a ‘safe’ space. I like giving and getting advice. It’s fun and entertaining...especially when people actually participate.
The Other Board also has an almost non-existant forum up for Missouri. The girls can have a listing and a full profile up on there. Multiple galleries that are actually up for everyone to see, bio page, a contact list, links to other sites they are on, reference lists and reviews too. The general forum actually has a lot of topics to post on. Members post photos and videos on a lot of things. I know it is mostly a Colorado group but I enjoy the site. It costs a hobbyist nothing to be on it. Originally Posted by TailHooked

Which board? Or are you not allowed to say? I am pretty sure I know which one you mean, and several of us have tried to make that board more popular and attract more people. But for whatever reason it’s still pretty dead. I don’t know how we would even get the word out to get people to go there. You would think the fact that there are bios And photographs would make people want to check it out.
The Other Board also has an almost non-existant forum up for Missouri. The girls can have a listing and a full profile up on there. Multiple galleries that are actually up for everyone to see, bio page, a contact list, links to other sites they are on, reference lists and reviews too. The general forum actually has a lot of topics to post on. Members post photos and videos on a lot of things. I know it is mostly a Colorado group but I enjoy the site. It costs a hobbyist nothing to be on it. Originally Posted by TailHooked
And btw, TOB is quite active in Colorado
OH2 hasnt really caught on in the midwest BUT I kickass in Texas on it!!

I sya we just gotta do the best with what we got!
Which board? Or are you not allowed to say? I am pretty sure I know which one you mean, and several of us have tried to make that board more popular and attract more people. But for whatever reason it’s still pretty dead. I don’t know how we would even get the word out to get people to go there. You would think the fact that there are bios And photographs would make people want to check it out. Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
It’s called The Other Board. And it is about the only board for Colorado at this time other than P411.
Seriously though, more of the KC folks (guys and gals) need to pick up an OH2 registration. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
OH2 hasnt really caught on in the midwest... Originally Posted by DallasRain
I think I got a login when it first came around, but haven’t been on since. Not even sure what my LI/PW is over there, but think I’m still the Wizard...
I think I got a login when it first came around, but haven’t been on since. Not even sure what my LI/PW is over there, but think I’m still the Wizard... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
I also got a login when it first started, and I got verified back then. I think my access may have changed, maybe due to inactivity? I was able to log in and it looks like I have access, but all of the threads I see are the same threads I can see without logging in. I see a grand total of eight coed posts and five reviews for all of 2021 so far.

It hardly seems worth visiting, but maybe I don't have the right access any more.

Edit: I guess I don't have real access. I opened a review and it says "The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content." Guess I didn't keep my verified access from the beginning. Oh well.
Kcq,
And others,
If OH2 kc metro were to pick up more activity, we could talk admin into adding additional forums such as red hot (avail now), and a couple more. Take at look at their Dallas forum.
Basically, we have to earn the extra forums.
Yep. The crackdown in 2017 was trumps first AG Jeff session. Long gone. The new administration could care less about the hobby. Most of them support it. Harris even wanted to decriminalize it in CA. No reason for the strict rules anymore.
This board is rudderless. A guested account is still as a moderator. A threAD about wanting company for a chiefs game was moved to sandbox while numerous BBQ threADs are allowed in coed. There is little moderation consistency.
OH2 isn’t any better. I had 4 vouches submitted to become verified. Never heard anything for a long time. Then finally was told they were too old and I needed more current vouches. They had been submitted about 6 months ago. Maybe that’s why many people don’t waste their time trying to join.