Horny in the fall

hows the song go. "ME SO HORNYYYYY"
now that i just finished reading marleys last review.

peace
atx
I'm horny all the time.

..but sex in colder weather is always hotter.
Originally Posted by PeAcH

+1
As a guy, I'm entitled to being horny all the time. Something about the rain and cold however that yells out "MATING SEASON!"
  • PeAcH
  • 09-08-2010, 04:09 PM
As a guy, I'm entitled to being horny all the time. Something about the rain and cold however that yells out "MATING SEASON!" Originally Posted by plasmoid

Maybe it's cause everyone is getting all wet!

Okay, I'm done.. maybe. I love the puns! Can't help myself!
I have a pretty high sex drive, always have, but there are two seasons that seem to send me into high gear....fall and spring. I am a hopeless romantic; I just love the thought of warm skin next to mine under the covers spooning and falling asleep together after passionate lovemaking. I've always wanted to make love in front of a fireplace in some romantic cabin. Cheezy I know the spring is just a given... all the flowers are blooming, the animals are mating, and the fish are spawning. Its a natural remider of sex!
The fall season represents the shedding of the leaves.. chill in the air... well stoked fireplaces... smell of cinnamon and warm cocoa in the air.. cozy snuggling.. spooning.. a gentle nudge and whispering to your partner.. "let's fuck our brains out tonite!"
Maya, you Azteca Goddess... while I'm sure some of my extra hornymones are a result of barometric pressures goin up and down and up and down.. really, in the end..

It's YOU that made me horny this morning! Not this humidity...

mmmm Maya....
  • Maya
  • 09-09-2010, 01:19 PM