Mata stay or go Poll

Hey NALGA AKA beach boy. Read that last session you had in alerts... When you ran to your car like a little scared sissy because you could not afford yo pay for the session. How does it feel being so week and scared all day? ,Hiding in the bushes stalking for helpless women?. You will eventually get caught and then ur fucked.
I thought you were a RockStar Mata? The poll is anonymous... Where are your supporters?
The poll is poorly constructed -- the choices are very limited. Where are the "positive" choices?

That said, he ain't doing so hot.
L because it's only a trolls poll!!!. I don't need help smashing broke trolls.. lol.
20 votes go
7 votes stay

Not looking too good.
Keep winning bro!
Hey NALGA AKA beach boy. Read that last session you had in alerts... When you ran to your car like a little scared sissy because you could not afford yo pay for the session. How does it feel being so week and scared all day? ,Hiding in the bushes stalking for helpless women?. You will eventually get caught and then ur fucked. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
You are the one running away like a sissy boy away from your wife to fuck providers
22 - 9 so far... Yeah mata keep on winning.........
Take a hint Mata. This board will be more safe without you.
28 leave 9 behave
You are definitely not winning.
28 leave 9 behave
You are definitely not winning. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Rocker, i'am confused!! Is 28 or 9 matas' IQ?? Either way mata is not winning!! Ohhh it's the vote count! My bad
Most of his supprters are not going to vote in your kangaroo poll. It's flawed just like the polls for the presidential election that PRESIDENT TRUMP WON.
No matter how much you beg Treesap, no poll for you.
No matter how much you beg Treesap, no poll for you. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Rocker, great set-up. little tree will not be getting a poll, he likes the ass beating too much
I don't need a poll. I already know.

Most people agree with my crusade but want me to tone in down by 75%.

That's all fine and dandy but it doesn't work. These AMPs need to be scared just like the women they made into sex slaves. I'm unhinged on purpose and it is working.

You can ask any spa gal about me and they will say I was very nice and very conservative. It's just in a fight one should do whatever is necessary to win.

Remember, the end result justifies the means.
It's a troll pole. I WILL NEVER LEAVE MINIONS.sounds like maybe some just hate that I bang so many hotties and newbies. Lol. It's does not work that way. Do you need me to teach you trolls how to review and pick up chicks?.