AdChoices Business Insider Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco house vandalized with a pig's head, spray-painted anarchist symbol and graffiti about $2,000 stimulus checks

AdChoices Business InsiderTrump only
“stand back and stand by”

Patriots!

You think these attacks have been coordinated by Voldemort?
the hand of antifa strikes again. they munch off the hand that feeds them.
I guess they never heard about the man who bites dog story. Antifa attacking a conservative or republican is normal. Antifa attacking a leftists, progressive is news worthy.
What is a "leftists?"

I thought you were an educator, JD?

However, what makes you think Antifa (not a real organization) would attack these people?

Read the stories, man!
I think Trump supporters are dumb AF fuck and will believe any crackpot conspiracy theory. Originally Posted by oeb11
Don’t ever expect any sensible comments from the likes of Barfycorn. Everything is Antifa, even when it makes ZERO sense. Everything is the left even when it’s clearly folks on the right doing dumbshit. The ECCIE Idiot Crew can’t help themselves.
What? Didn't you get the memo? It's ok to acknowledge Antifa now that the orange man has been defeated.
"Portland mayor blames antifa, anarchists following NYE riot
BY KAELAN DEESE - 01/02/21 12:47 PM EST"

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...owing-nye-riot

So now it's ok to go after the goons and thugs you loosed on the city and business owners of Portland for months in an effort to make Trump look bad?

And do you clowns really think that they don't exist? If so you're either deluded, in denial or ridiculously uninformed.
What? Didn't you get the memo? It's ok to acknowledge Antifa now that the orange man has been defeated.
"Portland mayor blames antifa, anarchists following NYE riot
BY KAELAN DEESE - 01/02/21 12:47 PM EST"

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...owing-nye-riot

So now it's ok to go after the goons and thugs you loosed on the city and business owners of Portland for months in an effort to make Trump look bad?

And do you clowns really think that they don't exist? If so you're either deluded, in denial or ridiculously uninformed. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
These fuckers would deny we have a moon if they thought it had anything to do with Trump or Republicans!

Does a thought or movement burn loot steal and destroy?

No antheifa does!
Trump needed no help looking bad.

But he sure made his faithful look like fools. Played them like a fiddle.

Now he’s got them TP’ing houses in a futile and stupid effort to make a big exit.

But he sure made his faithful look like fools. Played them like a fiddle. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

oink oink oink
Somebody remind Winn Dixie that he is on my ignore list.

oink oink oink Originally Posted by winn dixie
Somebody remind Winn Dixie that he is on my ignore list. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who cares? You gonna keep posting that same "memo"? We all know you're seeing my posts! hoes hummer!

But he sure made his faithful look like fools. Played them like a fiddle.

Now he’s got them TP’ing houses in a futile and stupid effort to make a big exit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're right, he needed no help. And that makes it all the worse. Wheeler sanctioned and participated in the destruction of public and private property for an unnecessary stunt! That's progressive leadership for you. On top of that, now that the group he used is no longer needed he's going to prosecute them. Whew! Be careful who you align yourself with, eh?
Over 50,000 posts and you still don't get it.
Hell yea! Fuck politicians! MAKE THEM PAY!