I Heart the Police

Time for the cops in Seattle to get in there and crack some heads! Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Send them to Buffalo where a couple Buffalo cops can show them how it's done......when they get out of jail.

Martin Gugino, 75-year-old protester pushed in Buffalo, has brain injury, fractured skull
You failed to mention incels. Interesting, that. Originally Posted by Doove
Proud Boys aren’t known for their intellect. Originally Posted by SteveDaFalls
Indeed!
After doing the Google on Incels, it does much to expand on where he's coming from .....or not LOL.
Well, he never raped a 13 year old, so at least he had that going for him.

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFi...in_Lawsuit.pdf
Originally Posted by Doove
Some people say trump "introduced" Epstein to Ivanka. On camera trump admitted to his desire to fuck her so maybe he did so vicariously through his buddy Jeffrey.
Sorry ladies I have inadvertently mistaken you two for standard Black Cocks First democrats.

I accept your respective apologies.
We clearly need a stronger boomer remover. Coronas not doing it. Fucking boomers.
Time for the cops in Seattle to get in there and crack some heads!

#supportourboysinblue
#minneapolispd4ever Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

first thing the "non racists" did was

erect border walls and place armed "guards " there

they will start eating each other

most importantly we need a preview

of a sleepy joe administration .. This IS an ELECTION year
We clearly need a stronger boomer remover. Coronas not doing it. Fucking boomers. Originally Posted by randombl
The sedentary - 19.... or super cooties was never gonna get rid of anything... Biggest over reaction since Y2K.....
I'm curious who the boomers are and who the Black Cocks First millennials are.

A lot of individuals are easily classifiable, you can tell immediately by how they react to topics with any room for individual interpretation whatsoever.

Especially Black Cocks First democrats.

Predictable as the sunrise.
I don't know very much about the nuts and bolts of police work because for my entire lifetime I have game planned my behavior around police officers as if they were lethal poisonous snakes. I avoid them 100% of the time. The only way I could imagine soliciting a cop is if some sneaky scumbag stole something that I own or broke into my house and was bitten & mauled 3/4 of the way to death by my dogs.

I have seen youtube video of shitty little smartasses becoming porky with cops. Sometimes the cops attempt to actively de-escalate, sometimes they pay along with the soon-to-be victim.

The ones I enjoy the most are those in which the cops administer a solid ass whipping, especially when the punk getting crushed is positive that he or she is going to get away with what they are doing because of the presence of cameras.

The way I interpret these interactions is that the cop has the option of utilizing force required to subdue and subsequently capture the offending creep. I guess if the law-breaker decides to escalate further, the cop can in turn go next level?

If this is true than I can get fully behind these rules of engagement.

I wonder if any of the whiny vaginas on this board have ever crossed swords with cops.
  • Doove
  • 06-13-2020, 05:41 PM
Predictable as the sunrise. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Speaking of predictable...

The ones I enjoy the most are those in which the cops administer a solid ass whipping, Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I don't know very much about the nuts and bolts of police work because for my entire lifetime I have game planned my behavior around police officers as if they were lethal poisonous snakes. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I had a few cop friends growing up... I asked one during the OJ trial what he thought.... His sensible answer.... "We don't have time to arrest innocent people"

The way I interpret these interactions is that the cop has the option of utilizing force required to subdue and subsequently capture the offending creep. I guess if the law-breaker decides to escalate further, the cop can in turn go next level? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

first thing the "non racists" did was

erect border walls and place armed "guards " there

they will start eating each other

most importantly we need a preview

of a sleepy joe administration .. This IS an ELECTION year Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Debate will be epic.
Debate will be epic. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
I actually think Trump will be fine in this kind of controlled environment and that Dementia Joe is largely incapable of extemporaneous speech.

Regardless of what actually takes place the media will spin it against Trump, Trump will react clumsily, he'll get attacked some more, at which point he will capitulate.

This is the pattern.

Sad.
But the debate will be televised, unlike when viewers only get the the media giving their version of events. They can spin it all they want. They'll see the full debate themselves.