MAKE UP OR NATURAL??

• S-Man
  • 04-13-2010, 07:44 PM
At least on the first encounter, how she appears in her posted pics. If she wears little to no makeup, than natural. If she does wear makeup, than similar amount.

If the woman looks like a high school student without makeup, it would be nice to know that upfront.
Yes, she does have that Lindsay Lohan look going on there. First thing I thought upon seeing the pic.

Wear it or not wear it. Doesn't matter to me either way. Though if you did wear it and I had an SO to report back to I'd be a little concerned.

No make up for me....mascara only....I have really nice skin so
all natural works best for me ...... Originally Posted by fawn
I hope that I look that good at the same age as you,I see alot of you on the board and I like your way of doing things!
Brooke, you asked about providers and make-up. Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman) wore make-up at times and not so much at other times. Which look was better? She adjusted her look to fit the venue and expectations.

I also agree with travelling_man and bigdog regarding expectations based on provider ads, showcases and web-sites. I met with a provider whoses pics were all with make-up. When I met her, she had no make-up on. I was disapppointed, but adjusted my attitude and had an enjoyable time. I learned for the future to specify if I expect make-up or not.
There is no right answer. If your pics show make-up, wear it, at least during the first session. That's what guys fantasize about, that's what they're paying for. Once you've seen him several times and he's satisfied, who really cares? My ATF meets me fresh out of the shower, she will be ass up face down in minutes, that's her best look anyway.
Personally, I prefer light make up. I am certainly not a fan of heavy make up since it hides the natural beauty..

PE
It depends on the girl. A little make-up may enhance appearances, but heavy make-up never works. Obviously, Brooke, Fawn. and Tara need none.
Natural please. There's nothing pretty about smeared or flaky cosmetics.
Natural, but please wear mascara and eye liner. Why? I wanna see it roll down your face as you tear up while I'm throat fuckin' you.

Yes, I'm a deviant, but you guys already knew that, heh.
Too much lipstick, too much rouge, makes me excited gets me all confused...yes I like women just a little on the trashy side....
Lip stick rings rock. Do what you feel sexy in and it will be good.

Neo, your a twisted f@cker! Rock on!
Brooke ---- minimal or nothing!!! Only in a dark club where the "disguise" of major make-up may have some benefit for the lady is it even acceptable. BUT, if that's the case, please just keep a distance from Braveheart as only a handshake will be appreciated. lol.
To each THEIR OWN! Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Exactly. To each their own. Some guys wanna see you looking your best. Others (including me) can't go home to the SO with make-up or lingering scents on their clothes.

This is something that should be discreetly discussed before a session, and is the sign of a quality provider.

Just my two cents...
Light make-up but lots of red wet lipstick!!
natural look is best for me!