*****EVERYBODY HAS THEIR REASONS WHAT ARE YOURS????? SAVANNAH*****

Also in the interest of fairness, when critiquing someone else's grammar, you might want to check your own. Hopefully, mine will prove satisfactory....... Originally Posted by Whitenoise
Whitenoise is all street smarts huh? Skool of hard knocks is wut up homie!
Chit Chat? Well you certainly decided to start at the bottom!

Better luck with your next career choices and take nothing you read here personally.

It's all illusion.
I AM MATURE FOR MY AGE I have been told millions of times. You never know anything about a person until you ask or challenge what they are saying. So with that being said people can type or say anything knowledge is knowing and i know what i was trying to say and i know what i meant to say.
I know I really did a friend of the family told me about chit chat. It wasn't for me at all.
Not everyone is modest, some boastfulness goes on and on around here! I'm glad mistress is making her presence known, it's a refreshing change! Peace
I doubt grammar is a major criteria for guys when choosing a provider unless they have some kind of English teacher fetish.
Savannah, thank you for clearing up the location confusion. I wish you well here in Buffalo, now get off the computer, get to work, and we can all read some nice reviews about you soon!
Thank you all for your comments I had to clear my name. Have a wonderful day and you are all welcome to the gentlemen who said thank you. Verification and good reviews coming soon!
Thank you all for your comments I had to clear my name. Originally Posted by Mistress Savannah
. Your reputation is intact babe, without a doubt! Peace
Welcome to the site sweets. You will love it or hate it. Either grow thick skin and sharpen your claws to deal with some on here or keep it in private like most do.
Never hesitate to write me or ask for refs.
I am extremely reference friendly and enjoy staying in contact with other Ladies.
Have a wonderful holiday
Lexxy thanks for the comment and i will deffinately keep in contact with you have a great holiday as well honey. I will contact you soon.
Its never to early to post some taint.
SAVANNAH You can take a punch and come out swinging, You will do ok on this site.
Savannah, you caught my eye on BP but seeing you on here and that you can take it and give it, too, has you on top of my list now ! how about a couple more pics, please ??!!