Favorite sex music

• RAMP
  • 10-29-2014, 08:55 AM
Anita Baker....hands down!
Several great suggestions. I usually just have classical on the radio, or I go to my Pandora radio here I generally use one of two stations.

Calm Meditation - Good for massages and very low key times together.
Ambient Radio - More sexy and low key.

I'm like another poster on topic. I'll used to go without music but now, when the music is on, the volume is down low and the sounds are soft.

Like me. Soft. Sensual. The sounds are erotic.
This one is to easy

Enigma or Nine Inch Nails
I have sooo many music choices. . . But I must go with the Original Smooth Operator. . . Sade ! Her albums are worth the 10 year waits, lol.
White Horse by Laid Back ;-)
Well, that's a way-back reference. I remember Bo Derek in "10". She was younger then. A lot of us were younger then. Originally Posted by billw1032

One of my kids was conceived listening to ravels bolero in front of a fireplace. Dam! My wife was so hot! Got a woody thinking about it
Oh music for sex- sex is music. When the musicians are in sync.
Just put The Weekends' Often on repeat
I enjoy listening to Morcheeba (skye Edwards the lead singer has a sexy sultry beautifully haunting voice) and then Sade.
Al Green
Portishead
Dead Can Dance
Anna Calvi
Morphine
Luscious Jackson
Thievery Corporation
Eagles of Death Metal
NIN
It's just one song, but "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye. I remember making out with my high school sweetheart in the backseat of my car to that song.
Toni Braxton, Sade, Anita Baker, Luther Vandross, Diana Krall, Chris Botti, Norah Jones if it's a making love type of session.

Stevie Ray Vaughn's, IF THE HOUSE IS A ROCKIN DON'T BOTHER KNOCKIN on b-n-g's

K.C. and the Sunshine Band's Greatest Hits on hhr sessions
Alabama Shakes. Slow groove, great guitar licks. "You gotta hooollllddddd onnnnn." Brittany is the best female, heavyset, black, lead singer, guitar slinger ever.
ManSlut and I enjoy listening to GWAR's Greatest Hits while I penetrate him anally with random objects. He's a romantic.

Review coming soon with Pictures in ROS!
ManSlut and I enjoy listening to GWAR's Greatest Hits while I penetrate him anally with random objects. He's a romantic.

Review coming soon with Pictures in ROS! Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
????
Attached Images File Type: jpg chef1.jpg (18.5 KB, 73 views)