If a picture is worth a thousand words, how many pictures can you paint with a thousand studies

When you sit down to watch TV, and see those commercials for the latest drugs that treat everything from depression to psoriasis, do you listen to the long list of side affects that can accompany the treatment?

What are the odds that many of the “anti-vaccination crowd” take these without a second thought.
... That's a Great Point.

### Salty
When you sit down to watch TV, and see those commercials for the latest drugs that treat everything from depression to psoriasis, do you listen to the long list of side affects that can accompany the treatment?

What are the odds that many of the “anti-vaccination crowd” take these without a second thought. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Wonder what one would learn if they recorded 1/2 day of the Oprah channel, then fast forwarded through the shows and only watch the commercials. Wonder what you would see?
Dipshit science deniers.

Dipshit climate deniers.

Dipshit election deniers.

You can’t argue your way out of the miasma of dipshittery into which your ignorance has plunged you, try though you might.

Your emperor has no clothes and your lives have no meaning.

Wise the fuck up dipshits.
Says the state of the economy denier who calls the MILLIONS of Americans suffering from skyrocketing gas prices, runaway inflation, out of control crime and open borders of which Americans have never before seen...cry babies!!
Must be the warped libtard ideology that is overtaking his brain...55k+ posts and he can't mention the disaster the libtrards have bestowed on this country EVEN once
Only on Jeopardy...The biggest disaster to ever happen in American history!!
This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.
  • Tiny
  • 05-20-2022, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I haven't gotten the common cold since before February of 2020! Maybe the COVID vaccines offer partial protection against other coronaviruses. And the judicious use of KN95 masks and social distancing during COVID waves must have helped too.

The only thing I've gotten is a nasal infection, which I got after I let my guard down and started picking my nose again.
Apparently poking her will do it too. Oh crap, just cleaned my glasses. The book said poker or playing cards. Oh well... Shoot-howdy!! Is that a covid wave --->

I haven't gotten the common cold since before February of 2020! Maybe the COVID vaccines offer partial protection against other coronaviruses. And the judicious use of KN95 masks and social distancing during COVID waves must have helped too.

The only thing I've gotten is a nasal infection, which I got after I let my guard down and started picking my nose again. Originally Posted by Tiny
Only 5 dipshits in one post?!? Might be low blood sugar. Here... have some cake. I got plenty.

Dipshit...
Dipshit ...
Dipshit ...
...dipshittery
...dipshits. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I haven't gotten the common cold since before February of 2020! ... Originally Posted by Tiny
Thanks for skillfully making my point kind personage...

I can only afford to pay you in liberal tears.
There are so ding-danged many lately that I just smell them now.
They are still safe to drink.

according to an agency, I think it was CDC, there was 1 million+ covid deaths reported by death certificates.
According to science, how do you process the below number? First things first, how do you validate that number? Which metric, aka standard reporting mechanics applies?

Wait! Or are you saying you believe that number... Because why?

according to an agency, I think it was CDC, there was 1 million+ covid deaths reported by death certificates. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm