Where did all the good hoogars go?

• Toyz
  • 02-08-2015, 09:25 PM
Wait a minute. Have you been peaking in my blinds again or was that the just the holy spirit sending you a message?

It was so good I just had to light a cigarette and I don't even smoke! Now if only I can get a sammich. Toyz, order up, sir. Originally Posted by Jane Doe

Here is our new "Overnight" Fried Bologna, Bacon w/Fried Egg Sammie. Only given for 7+ hour sessions.

Kicking it up a notch. I see you over there. Lol. Screw the canolie.
They're all over here having dinner and drinks...

Which ones do you want me to send your way when they finish? Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 02-09-2015, 07:26 AM
OK they are all getting up, showering & will soon be ready for their day. If you have a particular request let me know and I'll scoot her over your way.
Here is our new "Overnight" Fried Bologna, Bacon w/Fried Egg Sammie. Only given for 7+ hour sessions.

Originally Posted by Toyz
Ok, seriously, I'll be right over for one of those. And I'll bring $37.50.
  • Toyz
  • 02-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Ok, seriously, I'll be right over for one of those. And I'll bring $37.50. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
When I googled this picture I thought "wow, that actually looks pretty tasty I might have to make me one".

When I googled this picture I thought "wow, that actually looks pretty tasty I might have to make me one".

Originally Posted by Toyz
You'd best get on it - I'll be there in an hour!
You'd best get on it - I'll be there in an hour! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Can I tag along sugar tits. That looks good! Yum!
  • ztonk
  • 02-09-2015, 12:04 PM
It's been 24 hours since any ad has been posted in Austin eccie, yet a new BP louse regenerates every 15 seconds. Originally Posted by new_to_this
You are aware that ECCIE ladies can only post an ad every 7 calendar days in Provider Ads and once per weekend in The Weekend Lineup, right?

And, believe it or not, there are actually some ladies here who are soooo business savvy that they don't need to join the monthly salmon run or continually post ads, threADs, and I guess just post in general....

z
You'd best get on it - I'll be there in an hour! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I'd pay $5 per minute for it!!!! (Sorry SL, couldn't resist).... But that brkfst Sammy sure look good!

HB