Sixx is the man!

Ok, let's get this thread back on track. This thread is about me, not ffireman.

IJS....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Apologies for my part in the diversion.
Taking it off-line.....
It's minor... he misinterpreted a guideline..... was acting a little overzealous in my opinion..... But he's a MOD so there is a higher standard there than with the average member.......

Sixxbach makes mistakes.... So does Ztonk...... Many do....

Some acknowledge what they were wrong about.... you have to respect them when they do.....

(were you looking?) Originally Posted by Whispers
All mods make mistakes, even Space when he was a mod. I learned a lot from him too.

All a Mod can do is the best they can. Sometimes when a mod is wrong, its based on perspective. Member A can be happy with a decision I make even if its "wrong" because that member got the result they wanted.

sixx
All mods make mistakes, even Space when he was a mod. I learned a lot from him too.

All a Mod can do is the best they can. Sometimes when a mod is wrong, its based on perspective. Member A can be happy with a decision I make even if its "wrong" because that member got the result they wanted.

When MODs make mistakes it's an opportunity for them to learn!
i can only interpret the statement as him being the one who has you back in this matter. Originally Posted by FoulRon
Well, I am not sure if I will be having his back much. The envelopes have been really light lately.....

sixx
Well, I am not sure if I will be having his back much. The envelopes have been really light lately.....

Funds from the Xmas drive must be running out.
(Just kidding! Playing off some of whispers other critics for a laugh.)

You took a lot of time off Sir.....

There will be bonuses for April however..... You guys earned the Bounty after all.... You popped back in just in time......
Still,

Why in the world do I get 4th billing?

Saving best for last?
Well, I am aware you have beefs with the rest of the guys in your sig line, so I assumed you had one with ffireman. If that's not the case, i can only interpret the statement as him being the one who has you back in this matter.
Wrong? Then what is your beef with him? Originally Posted by FoulRon
You're only another question or two from being in his sig line for May...
Rock on I finally got my first warning from a dallas staff member for calling sixx a dick! Yeah!! I have called out every member of the Autism staff for some reason and I am just ignored, Sixx! You have now set the precedence. You are awesome! Much love!!

FYI l- all of this was in relation to a traveling Kansass chick who posted in Autism by mistake. I thought she was fucking hot she was blonde (of course) and what I would call farmer thick and 21. But nooooo! Six fucking moved the thread to big D! P.S. Love your local mods! Originally Posted by Usual suspects
I'm with you, she was my kind of hot. I was disappointed when I kept reading DALLAS over and over again.
Ok, let's get this thread back on track. This thread is about me, not ffireman.

IJS....

What its not about me. Man in the shadows again. No respect, no respect
Quote from my favorite comedian: Rodney Dangerfield
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1353771

Had you said "SIXX has a BIG DICK" (Available for inspection at an in call near you!) I thinck you would have been OK. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Exactly, name calling is frowned upon due to name calling being a personal attack. Butt general observations like SL's example or saying Sixx has dick like qualities, and list them, are okay. Its all in the way one puts it.

Years ago, cb (not to confused with CB. CDB, CD, or boardman) received points in the Houston forum for suggesting Wayward should be drawn and quartered. Most thought the points were bogus since cb was suggesting an act of community service and betterment of mankind.
Originally Posted by Whispers - When MODs make mistakes it's an opportunity for them to learn!
unless you're Bonn11

Posted by Usual Suspects - Rock on I finally got my first warning from a dallas staff member for calling sixx a dick!
wasn't me
USs, you got off easy .... with a Warning ...

Imagine if you would call somebody else, let's say W a Dick...

First an instant RTM, then plenty PM/emails/text between the accused and Mods and Owners, then a BAN on you, no appeal, may be 90 days, may be permanent, and all because you wanted to call :

W a Dickens
(English writer whose novels depicted and criticized social injustice (1812-1870)

and your phone auto corrected you ... says something for those phones, no?
Good thing you didn't mis-spell "prickly"
..you got off easy .... with a Warning ...

Imagine if you would call somebody else, let's say W a Dick...

First an instant RTM, then plenty PM/emails/text between the accused and Mods and Owners, then a BAN on you, no appeal, may be 90 days, may be permanent, and all because you wanted to call :

W a Dickens
(English writer whose novels depicted and criticized social injustice (1812-1870)

and your phone auto corrected you ... says something for those phones, no? Originally Posted by fun2come
Damn...... W is getting one hell of a reputation.... The myth just grows and grows and grows.