Gang Bang

• FSCOB
  • 01-17-2011, 02:51 AM
Can be as soon as I have all the willing participants ready at the same time..I am sure that is easier typed then done.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I'm up for it. hehe!
See??? Would I lie to my family??? Nope! Thanks for sharing your exploits, Jay. I'm not doing much hardcore play these days in my... errr... condition, but you can be sure I'll be DOWN for MONDO BIG FUN when I'm all recovered & okay'd for play again.

WOOHOO!

XOXOX

BTW, I didn't move! Yeehaw! Still in Austin, but staying UTR & taking care of me & my little bundle for his family-to-be.

You all take care & have fun out there!
*MEOW*
Great story!!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Austin_Group_Gang_Bang/

Apply and join. Seems as if the lady members REALLY enjoy being fucked by lots of men. According to the organizer, the biggest problem that they have is guys saying that they will show up and not showing up.

For those who asked, it's a free group. The organizer of the party I went to asked for twenty bucks to cover hotel costs, condoms and lube.
We used to go to the GBs when we lived in Austin...I had fun,but my hubby didn't....we quit going because there were too many BIG/BIG/BIG women for hist taste!!!{he figured why trade prime rib for pork roast...lol}

now I host my own in Br & Nola for my clients!
I have to agree with mr. rain on that one. I used to go regularly but the ladies kept getting bigger so I haven't gone in a while though I did get the pleasure of making a party with mrs. rain. Too bad you moved ;-)
lmao @ knotty man. Yeah I couldnt handle that many at once. I think I am more of a one on one type...unless its another lady Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

I am normally a one on one kinda girl but I always wanted to try it and the OP's post got my kitty twitching.everyonce in a while I like to step out side my norm...If you are serious and want to get one on then lets take this to PM or check the latest blog entry my website as I really had no intentions of hi-jacking this thread.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Austin_Group_Gang_Bang/

Apply and join. Seems as if the lady members REALLY enjoy being fucked by lots of men. According to the organizer, the biggest problem that they have is guys saying that they will show up and not showing up.

For those who asked, it's a free group. The organizer of the party I went to asked for twenty bucks to cover hotel costs, condoms and lube. Originally Posted by Jay Walker
Sounds like a plan to me. I just signed up.... will see how it goes.
I'm in.
hmmmmmmmm lurker...we met at the GB or another venue??
I'm in. Originally Posted by marine1
Ooh-rah
Cedarpark, you a marine?
hmmmmmmmm lurker...we met at the GB or another venue?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
At one of the gb parties
It was a fun meeting
ok--yes they were fun!!
Yes ( Fmr, 92-96 )