Valentines day???

I don't work any holidays regardless of how Halmark they are lol. I actually had a guy chew me out because he thought all "hookers" should work 24/7. Boy am I sad to miss hiim lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I couldn't hang up fast enough if someone said that to me. Drat, with modern cells there just no satisfactory "slamming" of the phone down anymore with a resounding crash in their eardrums.
Oh it was an email lol. I just never responded which as you know, was hard as hell for MOI.
TY so much!! But any that are on my list to see are too far away. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Car + GPS + chocolate + dinner = road trip! You never know who will travel for what unless you ask, and toss in some incentives.
Oh it was an email lol. I just never responded which as you know, was hard as hell for MOI. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Probably got your thoughts from afar.
I don't work any holidays regardless of how Halmark they are lol. I actually had a guy chew me out because he thought all "hookers" should work 24/7. Boy am I sad to miss hiim lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I bet you are! LOL

I hope to see an ATF on VDay.
Drat, with modern cells there just no satisfactory "slamming" of the phone down anymore with a resounding crash in their eardrums. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
There outta be an app for that.
Valentines? pffft, thats Singles Awareness day haha...setup an appointment and celebrate other guys misery haha
Well so far I dont have any plans yet..but if I am not otherwise entertained, maybe I will steal an idea from the movie "valentines day " and have an I hate valentines day party......dont know yet..but I am hoping that I will have something or someone to do....
movie "valentines day " Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

I was stunned by the ending of that movie. And loved it at the same time.
No plans this year for me, oh well. I am all the way up north all by myself.

BEST Valentines Day ever- Feb 14 1994 My wedding day!

Im divorced now sadly- my bad.
My sweetie is taking me to a Fancy Dinner tomorrow and who knows what else - I haven't asked because I like to be surprised. I'm sure there will be more involved.

Monday I will spend the afternoon with my favorite little Valentine in the whole world - my bug. I am planning her presents and we will go eat somewhere fancy and wear our fancy dresses and have a nice time.

In the evening I'll be working - hit me up if you need a Valentine's Day girl - I might even be persuaded to travel with the right incentive...
Oh favorite Valentines day must have been the one we spent on the oregon coast in a hot tub overlooking the beach tasting favorite oregon wines and eating cheese and apples...
  • FK
  • 02-11-2011, 08:10 PM
I have an appointment with my personal trainer and no other plans at this time!
I will work in the evening if the opportunity arises! I don't mind doing holidays unless I have other plans. No one should be alone on a holiday.

A couple of Christmases ago, I offered a Christmas Eve special dinner date at a discount rate that I would cook at my house rather than going out. I bought the stuff to cook a great dinner at my house, champagne and even a nice coffee table book as a gift to exchange with the guy who scheduled the appointment. Then he no showed me! LOL I spent the night eating the dinner, drinking the champagne and watching tv by myself. (back when I had tv) Still have the nice coffee table book. LOL

That's what I get for offering a discount! Ha Ha!
great responses!!!
I will be in Memphis spending bcd time with a few special gents

{and that nite with a REALLy special gent}

have fun everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!