Hobbyists under 30: Do you take them seriously?

I just turned 34 and just saw my first a couple weeks back, lots of fun and she was a hottie. I must say I was a little shy.
  • ALAYA
  • 07-01-2012, 12:14 AM
SO FAR MY EXPERIECCE WITH YOUNGER MEN HAS BEEN TIME WAISTING FOR SURE. THEY PLAY ON MY PHONE WITH NO INTENSIONS OF MEETING AND ALSO WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH GUYS ASKING FOR A VIRGIN SPECIAL?.LOL I TRULEY DON'T BELIEVE A VIRGIN WOULD BE ON ECCIE ASKING FOR DISCOUNTS. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIANCED THIS??
I have no restrictions on age except that they are legal. It seems the older I get the younger my clients have become, especially since the whole 'milf' thing became popular. At least half of the men I see are under 30 and I have very few problems with them. They are usually quite respectful towards me and I actually have less of a problem with them trying to take advantage of me or overstay their time compared to some of the older, more well-seasoned hobbyists.
[QUOTE=gimme_that;2866300]I'm well under 33 right now. But I started hobbying off an on in between relationships when I was 25. Was definitely harder to see ladies when I was younger.

When I see an age restriction of any type on a ladies page, I assume a few things just based on my experiences........

2. She considers seeing a client under 30 "more work" for the same pay stamina wise. Young guys will want to experiment and try more while older guys are usually stuck in the zone of what they usually do.

4. On backpage....or ladies with no rep for good or bad service........having an age restriction makes the rob or cash and dash easier since the older clients are less agile and try to avoid confrontation. The older client will take his rip off as a learning experience and just a hazard of the business. Try to avoid confrontation and leave to avoid drawing attention.

Where as a younger client who is geting ripped off may be a bigger problem and unpredictable. He probably has no wife kids or an issue in real life that will cause him to be embarrased he's getting ripped off.

/QUOTE]

What a load of CRAP! I would elaborate but I am so old and feeble I can barely press the keys.
I am sure the world will look different to you 20 years from now.
Oh young one.

Little do you truly understand about the MATURE *aged* men & women.
And your assumptions are quite funny.

Do you seriously think you youngens have more stamina than the mature older gents? Oh honey, little do you know. There are MANY mature older gents who can & will put you youngens to shame when it comes to their sexual stamina.

In fact, what few youngens I have seen over the years. Needed to take some lessons from the older guys.

To me, an older man over 35yrs of age, is by far the best lovers with better sexual stamina than the youngens.

In fact, I feel the youngens let their age go to their head, thinking they can fuck a woman so grand she'll be singing the blues for days. Hell no!
But the mature men, damn straight they leave a wonderful impression, and smiles that leave a woman craving more of them!!! And that's NO assumption, that's the dog gone truth!

With age comes beauty and damn straight I'll drool over a mature man and never ache for a youngen.

I'm well under 33 right now. B

When I see an age restriction of any type on a ladies page, I assume a few things just based on my experiences........

1. Shes slightly over the age she advertises. "Especially is she advertises to be 30 herself but doesn't quite look it."

2. She considers seeing a client under 30 "more work" for the same pay stamina wise. Young guys will want to experiment and try more while older guys are usually stuck in the zone of what they usually do.

3. She advertising strickly to an age range that will limit her from being exposed to men from her own age range and peer group so she has less chance of getting possibly outed or recognized.

4. On backpage....or ladies with no rep for good or bad service........having an age restriction makes the rob or cash and dash easier since the older clients are less agile and try to avoid confrontation. The older client will take his rip off as a learning experience and just a hazard of the business. Try to avoid confrontation and leave to avoid drawing attention.

Where as a younger client who is geting ripped off may be a bigger problem and unpredictable. He probably has no wife kids or an issue in real life that will cause him to be embarrased he's getting ripped off.

For the most part seeing a lady with an age restriction won't prevent me from calling if I'm under it. For the most part they can tell by my phone demeanor that I'm mature. But what I do notice more times than not ladies 35 and older seem to ask me the most uncomfortable questions to secure a date. And based on how much dialogue is exchanged I assess whether seeing her is to my benefit.

Every now and then though......there that diamond in the rough of a lady in her late thirties early fourties who has sexual stamina that even I cant match. Mens sexual peek comes when they are far younger than when womens sexual peek is. So I wish just based on performance ladies who were older would consider this lol.

I will say for the most part I trry to see ladies my age or younger or slightly above it if they don't look their age. But for the most parts on dinner dates I will only take out. Ladies very close to my age, just makes the conversation flow better. Originally Posted by gimme_that

What a load of CRAP! I would elaborate but I am so old and feeble I can barely press the keys.
I am sure the world will look different to you 20 years from now. Originally Posted by grayturner
Love it!
Haha, I don't mind the young one's. They're easier a lot of the time. In and out basically.
And that's why I'm not attracted to young.

I want to ENJOY the pleasure & company of a man.
I don't do in & out and I don't do easy. That's boring as shit.

Haha, I don't mind the young one's. They're easier a lot of the time. In and out basically. Originally Posted by Shayla

I don't do in & out and I don't do easy. That's boring as shit. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Meh, I don't mind.
I don't mind the variety. Different strokes for different folks.

I don't do in & out and I don't do easy. That's boring as shit. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I understand that there are mature men who have stamina, just as I understand there are many mature 37 and up providers who can accommodate that.

But just based on my own experiences booking overnights ......especially in the screening process.........the ladies who are in that 35 and up range tend to say and ask the weirdest questions to as they call it...."insure a good meet." Its happened way to often to just me personally to accpet any other take on it.

They tend to worry more so about my dick size, if I'm gonna manhandle them and/or fuck the shit out of them (maybe), they want prearranged uninterrupted sleep, they increase their rate for me and say the one on their website needs tweaking, and they find it very strange and rude if I choose not to dinner date and keep her compainionship homely. For some that's a nightmare, for others that's a good time. There's something for everybody.

But again I'm more concerned with her overwhelming performance than the ambiance. I think you will agree moreso than not the older guys want all that ambiance. I can do without the scented candles (fabreeze), dinner date if I'm not really hungry (subway, fruit trays), wine drinking (don't drink, give me some water, gatorade, and a five hour energy drink in fridge just for cosmetic purposes), etc and I'm good to go. Might be open to giving and receiving some massages, and some daty if she's comfortable.

Meh, I don't mind.
I don't mind the variety. Different strokes for different folks. Originally Posted by Shayla
This is kinda what I'm alluding to.......

The younger girls don't ask me much other than reference info.....but never nothing weird. Maybe a drink and food preference.....but no rules, overt concerns, regulations like the more older ladies. They are more chameleon. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule but they are few and far in between.
While I don't have a formal age restriction, I actually agree with WM on Gimme's points. I meet complete gentlemen at about 25 and up, and only turn them down if there's a problem with getting to the yes. The funny thing is I've had this issue with 50 year olds, so I believe maturity has no age. As far as dissecting why a woman sets an age range, don't assume that it's because she doesn't want to do her job. There ARE older men that will have a lady rockin' all night! Some women feel that automatically turning down gents ages 18-24, which is not the largest demographic with disposable income, they eliminate a headache in screening, expectations, and chemistry.
While I don't have a formal age restriction....The funny thing is I've had this issue with 50 year olds.... There ARE older men that will have a lady rockin' all night! ..... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Excuse me?!? Issues?? Your statement makes this seem out of the ordinary??
I do not have age restriction on my website or ads as long as he is of legal age.
However,I do prefer gents over the age of 35 but I have seen a couple of gents who are in their 20s and we had a good time.
Other guys in their 20s the few who have contacted me some that were even P411 members were a little rude or were trying to negotiate my rates.Those I do not see.
I just turned 34 and just saw my first a couple weeks back, lots of fun and she was a hottie. I must say I was a little shy. Originally Posted by mandroid66
Haha, I don't mind the young one's. They're easier a lot of the time. In and out basically. Originally Posted by Shayla
The old in and out eyh.

Hey Shayla.
I have no age restrictions, what's important to me is if they can pass my screening requirements, not their age.