Is This Alert-Worthy?

Originally Posted by LexusLover

... because the MT# ties her to her RW information ...

.. I've spent 35-45 minutes before from the MT# and ended up with SSN's, telephone numbers, spouses, children ... dob's on all of them ... the list is almost endless.

(Of course since some knuckleheads on here can't look up an MT# then I realize that RW information would be a challenge FOR THEM!) Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I can live with that .... can you live with outing people? Originally Posted by LexusLover
.. I've spent 35-45 minutes before from the MT# and ended up with SSN's, telephone numbers, spouses, children ... dob's on all of them ... the list is almost endless. ... If you only looked up the info on one MT#'s number, then how did you manage to get SSN's, telephone numbers, dob's on all of them ... clearly you are referring to multiple LMT# ... Really, who has more than one SSN?

You don't have a choice but to live with it. Flail away, Flail away
.. I've spent 35-45 minutes before from the MT# and ended up with SSN's, telephone numbers, spouses, children ... dob's on all of them ... the list is almost endless. ...

If you only looked up the info on one MT#'s number, then how did you manage to get SSN's, telephone numbers, dob's on all of them ... clearly you are referring to multiple LMT# ... Really, who has more than one SSN? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
All that you are doing is proving how dumb and simpleminded you are!

But you're too dumb and simpleminded to figure it out! Like you figured out one can't get RW information from a MT#?

The person listed in the ad that was reviewed in which the MT# was disclosed had more than one spouse and more than one child. Since they all didn't share the same SSN and DOB ... there's more an one SSN and DOB! There's also more than one address etc., etc.

You do realize there are people out there who have had more than one spouse or one child, don't you?

Now go get that appointment .. .and make sure to tell her ahead of time that you are going to review her with the all details of your visit whether she likes it or not! And if she says "no" just go ahead and force yourself on her because she shows cleavage. Have a great day!
But you're too dumb and simpleminded to figure it out! Like you figured out one can't get RW information from a MT#?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Since I'm not a Freak Online Stalker, I have absolutely no reason, nor need to look up RW info from a MT#.

It only took you 30 to 45 minutes, clearly you're a pro at it.
StinkyFinger Post #38: The rules are quite clear, although she's blurring the lines. She is indeed an LMT ... Her number checks out in the state database. She is advertising in the Therapeutic Section, not the Bodyrubs section of BP. She is specifically stating in the Ad that she does not want Reviews.

But, her rate is $140 per hour and she's posting suggestive pictures. Now, what she is proposing ... $140 per hour and she does not want Reviews ... indicates that she is offering more than a massage for the $140 session ... if not, why would she be worried about Reviews? So, she's trying to thread the needle by posting an Ad suggesting extras, but trying to cover the bases to avoid getting Reviewed.

"It's a gray area, but I would say that she set herself up for Reviews to get posted. And, if she does not have a NRP with ECCIE, the only way I see that a Review would be deleted would be if the Mods got a complaint about it.
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
.. I've spent 35-45 minutes before from the MT# and ended up with SSN's, telephone numbers, spouses, children ... dob's on all of them ... the list is almost endless. ...

If you only looked up the info on one MT#'s number, then how did you manage to get SSN's, telephone numbers, dob's on all of them ... clearly you are referring to multiple LMT# ... Really, who has more than one SSN?
All that you are doing is proving how dumb and simpleminded you are!

The person listed in the ad that was reviewed in which the MT# was disclosed had more than one spouse and more than one child. Since they all didn't share the same SSN and DOB ... there's more an one SSN and DOB! There's also more than one address etc., etc.

You do realize there are people out there who have had more than one spouse or one child, don't you?

Now go get that appointment .. .and make sure to tell her ahead of time that you are going to review her with the all details of your visit whether she likes it or not! And if she says "no" just go ahead and force yourself on her because she shows cleavage. Have a great day!
Really? Where are your reviews?

Let's go down the list: Which one or more are you?

1.Stalker
2.Internet Troll
3.Uncle Leo
4.Weirdo

So you think it's ok to out someone on the board? I don't.

I rarely allow lies to fizzle.

And when one removes context to villify and cover up their own bullshit it is a lie. I'll stick with the purpose for which I verified that RW personal information is readily available from the MT# ..... and I invited Stinky to ask the subject of the thread for an appointment so long as he promised her a review! He won't because he's got no balls. Do you?

Do you want to have an appointment with her also on same basis? Originally Posted by LexusLover

^

I'm a commentator and don't pivot this is about you spending inordinate amounts of time on some Marvin Zindler MT# investigative type bullshit. You're just like slime in the ice machine LL.

As for Reviews you won't get any from me except well for maybe this one:

As for Reviews you won't get any from me ..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
... oh, I'm aware you won't do any reviews. You don't have a MT#, right?

StinkyFinger Post #38: The rules are quite clear, although she's blurring the lines. She is indeed an LMT ... Her number checks out in the state database. She is advertising in the Therapeutic Section, not the Bodyrubs section of BP. She is specifically stating in the Ad that she does not want Reviews.

But, her rate is $140 per hour and she's posting suggestive pictures. Now, what she is proposing ... $140 per hour and she does not want Reviews ... indicates that she is offering more than a massage for the $140 session ... if not, why would she be worried about Reviews? So, she's trying to thread the needle by posting an Ad suggesting extras, but trying to cover the bases to avoid getting Reviewed.

"It's a gray area, but I would say that she set herself up for Reviews to get posted. And, if she does not have a NRP with ECCIE, the only way I see that a Review would be deleted would be if the Mods got a complaint about it.
I wasn't asking for a review from you .... you really can't read.
The person listed in the ad that was reviewed in which the MT# was disclosed had more than one spouse and more than one child. Since they all didn't share the same SSN and DOB ... there's more an one SSN and DOB! There's also more than one address etc., etc. Originally Posted by LexusLover
When you look up someone's real world info you go all out don't you.
When you look up someone's real world info you go all out don't you. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
When I do, yes. When I do, which was ONE TIME TO VERIFY YOU GUYS ARE OUTING PEOPLE WHEN YOU REVIEW MT'S.

StinkyFingers #38 Post FROM THE SPA FORUM:
The rules are quite clear, although she's blurring the lines. She is indeed an LMT ... Her number checks out in the state database. She is advertising in the Therapeutic Section, not the Bodyrubs section of BP. She is specifically stating in the Ad that she does not want Reviews.

It's a gray area, but I would say that she set herself up for Reviews to get posted. And, if she does not have a NRP with ECCIE, the only way I see that a Review would be deleted would be if the Mods got a complaint about it.
Soulmanke sticky IN SPA FORUM:
"Legit LMT
"Do not mention or post any info on any licensed LMT anywhere in open forum. You can send pm's with info to someone. But, having reviews or their info mentioned here can cause them to lose their license....Especially , when they don't perform extras.

"You can share info in the men's forum. But, not in the open board and no reviews, unless given permission by them."
Don't you do a thorough job when you screen your next strip club dancer? Or do you just look up their "license" number to get their real name? So it's ok with you for someone to review a lady who doesn't want to be reviewed and says so clearly?
Well, this has gone on long enough... IF I had to choose a side, I would stand with STINKY...
I BELIEVE IT IS WORTHY FOR AN ALERT...
Can we move on noW?
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]
Well, this has gone on long enough... IF I had to choose a side, I would stand with STINKY...
Originally Posted by ChloeClark
No. But I'm glad to know you think outing of LMTs is ok!

SF (StinkyFingers) #38 Post:
The rules are quite clear, although she's blurring the lines. She is indeed an LMT ... Her number checks out in the state database. She is advertising in the Therapeutic Section, not the Bodyrubs section of BP. She is specifically stating in the Ad that she does not want Reviews.

It's a gray area, but I would say that she set herself up for Reviews to get posted. And, if she does not have a NRP with ECCIE, the only way I see that a Review would be deleted would be if the Mods got a complaint about it.
^^^^^
"#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously."

SF (StinkyFingers) #38 Post (from Spa section thread)

LL Post #56 (from Spa section thread)

Just to set you straight (if that is at all possible) ...

... when you knuckleheads started your rants about it's ok to review LMT's and it's not "outing" .... I looked at one of the REVIEWS, checked the add linked to the review, got the LMT# off the ad, ran it in the government website, got the personal information located on the licensing information, then went to some other PUBLIC search sites, and ran the information obtained from the LMT# information .... to satisfy myself .. I was correct! It took me roughly 45 minutes to come up with a lot of personal REAL WORLD information.”
Hey Lexus you need to chill brah I guess with all this spin you're doing you don't realize you're not doing your girl any favors. If she was smart she'd urge you to just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!

You are acting so bitch-made all over multiple forums something just ain't right with you dawg! ;-)
.....you don't realize you're not doing your girl any favors.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So you think it's ok to out folks also. Nice to know.

But what would you know about "girls" .. unless you are one?

:
Soulmanke sticky IN SPA FORUM:
"Legit LMT
"Do not mention or post any info on any licensed LMT anywhere in open forum. You can send pm's with info to someone. But, having reviews or their info mentioned here can cause them to lose their license....Especially , when they don't perform extras.

"You can share info in the men's forum. But, not in the open board and no reviews, unless given permission by them."
BTW: I've never mentioned any "girl's name" in my posts. No one should be outed.

Quit making up shit. You're sounding like StinkyFingers now!
When I do, yes. When I do, which was ONE TIME TO VERIFY YOU GUYS ARE OUTING PEOPLE WHEN YOU REVIEW MT'S. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Point of order...I've never outed anybody Nancy Drew.

I would have no idea how to look up someone's real would info but it's good for the eccie community to know that you know how to and even admit to doing it.
Point of order...I've never outed anybody Nancy Drew.

I would have no idea how to look up someone's real would info but it's good for the eccie community to know that you know how to and even admit to doing it. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
"Entertainer: C*****"

So glad you dropped in .... "stalking"? ....

....... and "C*****" is for what?

Have you ever asked a lady how she "screens" ....? Oh, wait! You are strictly a stripper customer!!!!

As for your other uninformed and ignorant remark ....

LL Post #56 (from Spa section thread)

"Just to set you straight (if that is at all possible) ...

"... when you knuckleheads started your rants about it's ok to review LMT's and it's not "outing" .... I looked at one of the REVIEWS, checked the add linked to the review, got the LMT# off the ad, ran it in the government website, got the personal information located on the licensing information, then went to some other PUBLIC search sites, and ran the information obtained from the LMT# information .... to satisfy myself .. I was correct! It took me roughly 45 minutes to come up with a lot of personal REAL WORLD information.”
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to correct the LIES, and yours!

Now, if I recall correctly, you are defending the review of LMTs .... even when the lady asks not to be reviewed and other hobbyists confirm the lady is an LMT!.... see StinkyFinger's confirmation above!!!! Stinky seems to think the lady is "asking for it" when she shows some cleavage? How about those strippers? Do they show you any "cleavage"? Are they asking "for it"? Do they give you their "license numbers" for your reviews? Why don't you spell out their entire stage name? Afraid you'll get them fired? Arrested? For what?

Keep "looking out" for the "community"!!!! You're doing a fine job! (sarcasm alert).