Is THICK the new FAT?

BBW is what I am. It's all in the name. No need to put up a front or be uncomfortable in my own skin, because I am not. I have used the term voluptuous, amazon and even thick in ads, but again...the name says it all. Men who search BBW's and come across my ads\showcase I feel will have a 100% honest representation of who and what I am. That is my interpretation.
I would say yes.
Could we connect the definition to the table info?
Yes, I was just going to say where does your BMI come into play, I am 5'8" & 150LBS.
I refer to myself as thick & curvy sometimes, but never in life has anybody described me as fat or a bbw!

So I say no thick is Not the new fat or bbw! But if a man describes you as fluffy or having a soft belly then you're probably overweight/obese
Im gonna chime in here. Im 5 4 160lbs. But im not a bbw in my eyes.

I have very large breasts a almost flat tummy and big booty with thick muscular legs. I wear a size 10 or 12. I dont wear plus dize nor do I have a massive belly. Therefore im curvy not fat or a bbw.

Just my 2cents!!!!
I say i am thick at times in my ads but for me I have always been around 110 to 120 and after i had surgery a few years back that messed with my hormones. I am now at a healthy and "THICK" 138-140. I dont see that as fat. If you look at my height(5'1) I should weigh around 105-110 well that does not look good on me. I look sick you can see my ribs when i am that small. Trust me its not a good look....lol I am totally comfy with what my body looks like now. I gained a bigger ASS and bigger breast with the thick hips and thighs. Im not complaining and I havent had a guy complain either.
Yes the thick or curvy term gets used wrong but thats what reviews are for & hobbyist should only see well reviewed providers, so they dont have to stand at the door mad & walk away because that provider was not who she said she is...
but
smiles to EVERY provider on this board spinner,curvy,thick,bbw-there is a hobbyist for every type of girl.

Two cents..
I think the problem is the perception that one term is a fit all...... they don't work like that. Never have.. never will.

Post/View the photos... it answers all questions. Unless of course they are doctored but that is yet another thread.
Accurate, recent photos tend to go a long way. I think BMI is imperfect but can be a reasonable representation across a population.
One of my young Christian coworkers recently summed up the drunken promiscuity of his sinful past by sharing with me the following image: "Man, there been mornings when I've woke up next to 300 pounders." When I was his age, I'm sure we would have said "200 pounders." Funny how times change.
  • shlub
  • 01-29-2013, 05:28 PM
Ask your self if you are fat. If there is hesitation, chances are the answer is not, "no."
Im gonna chime in here. Im 5 4 160lbs. But im not a bbw in my eyes.

I have very large breasts a almost flat tummy and big booty with thick muscular legs. I wear a size 10 or 12. I dont wear plus dize nor do I have a massive belly. Therefore im curvy not fat or a bbw.

Just my 2cents!!!! Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
Bridgette ann, I hear what you are saying but IMO, a BBW does not mean a massive belly. A massive belly would be "fat" but that word can hurt feelings. Nobody says they are "fat" when they want to sound appealing so they began to use BBW.

Now, the people I consider to be "big beautiful women" begin to compare themselves with those who freely describe themselves as "BBW", say: "thats not me" and get their feelings hurt if someone describes them as such.
Ask your self if you are fat. If there is hesitation, chances are the answer is not, "no." Originally Posted by shlub
Love it, just love it.
Good for all you ladies that feel great about yourself ! I will say that confidence on a thick lady looks better than self doubt on a super model !

When do we start riffing on age or religion ??? Lmao
I'm thick, round, and PROUD!

But by no means do I use my pride as an excuse to sit on my ass and eat Cheetos all day. Although, I do have a weakness for dark chocolate and almonds <3.

I usually strive to be healthy inside and out and also physically active. Afterall, you have better sex when you work out on a daily basis .

EDIT: I'd also like to add that "THICK" varies with different racial/ethnic groups.

What a black man would call "thick", a white man would call it "BBW and unhealthy".

I also work in the strip clubs as well. So I know from first hand experience.