Your next username

The Walkin' Dude Originally Posted by MC
  • Doove
  • 02-21-2014, 02:01 PM
Post them here, so we all kno who the fug u is! Multiple handles are a plus!! If your join date is getting old, or you're tired of your 2009/10 moniker, consider something fresh and exciting!

JOSELUCY? Try harder!! Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Ha! Funniest thing you've posted in about four usernames.
'ninerhawk

Headin up to the bigs
Wakeup'
  • Tiger
  • 02-21-2014, 04:16 PM
I'm supposed to get tired of my name?

Can"t I just think up names for others?
All of mine are already in use.
ljSeven
Post them here, so we all kno who the fug u is! Multiple handles are a plus!! If your join date is getting old, or you're tired of your 2009/10 moniker, consider something fresh and exciting!

JOSELUCY? Try harder!! Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
I going to have to steal this thread ifor my local... we have one member that is on his sixth or seventh user name.
He keeps outing himself because he keeps doing the same stupid shit over and over again.

On Topic... EE2.0
I going to have to steal this thread ifor my local... we have one member that is on his sixth or seventh user name.
He keeps outing himself because he keeps doing the same stupid shit over and over again.

On Topic... EE2.0 Originally Posted by ElumEno
6 or 7 I lost count on one at 30.

then came along Mr 300 handles

edit : btw are you talkin x mod fritz, whats his current?
6 or 7 I lost count on one at 30.

then came along Mr 300 handles

edit : btw are you talkin x mod fritz, whats his current? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I hear that you like roaming the midwest every now and then, so come on out, I am sure it will not take you long at all to figure him out... just don't forget to RTM it when you do.
every time I start to wonder looking for fun. Fun kicks me in the nuts here in Upset NY.

But I do need to roam Kansas, Arkansas, Dallas and Houston. New Orleans is to much BS even for me LOL
Ha! Funniest thing you've posted in about four usernames. Originally Posted by Doove
You flirt with me regardless of my ethnic background, nice to see you don't discriminate nagger!!
F.F. Falker
Dyslexxxia Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Lol.. Cute..
article-2539703-1AAC9E9300000578-184_634x343[1].jpgTrickBaby......im on a new mission to find my mommie!!