HELLO DALLAS/FORT WORTH!!!

Ahem .. some of us are dedicated (season ticket holding) Mavs fans, so the "Go Spurs Go" crap is a HUGE turnoff. Might wanna consider keeping that to yourself when marketing yourself to the Dallas area. Welcome, ... but, BOOOOOO!!!!!
Ahem .. some of us are dedicated (season ticket holding) Mavs fans, so the "Go Spurs Go" crap is a HUGE turnoff. Might wanna consider keeping that to yourself when marketing yourself to the Dallas area. Welcome, ... but, BOOOOOO!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasBenz

Oh thanks for the warm Welcome DallasBenz I take it your a ticket season holder of the one hit wonder Mavs? LOL!! I give them some credit since they did beat my other team which is the OKC Thunder & thank god they beat the shit out of the Miami Heat(can't stand the Miami CHEAT) in the Finals but we both know they won't make it to the NBA Finals again and if they do, good luck. May the best team win.

Oh and by the way I'm a DALLAS COWBOYS FAN! GO COWBOYS! I'm pissed that DeMarcus Ware isn't with them anymore though.
Welcome lovely Majesty! Have fun!!
Welcome Majesty! I have just arrived back home from Corpus lastnight and I hope DFW welcomes you with open arms as Corpus Christi did for me!
There are a great group of guys here..
Have fun and stay safe beautiful!
Gotta hit fivesixty at reunion tower. If you don't live here its a must do. Then every time you see it on tv you can say, "Hey I ate there!!!"

Welcome to Dallas! Enjoy!
Esparzas in Grapevine. Has a great patio good food and an excellent margarita
Welcome Majesty! I have just arrived back home from Corpus lastnight and I hope DFW welcomes you with open arms as Corpus Christi did for me!
There are a great group of guys here..
Have fun and stay safe beautiful! Originally Posted by melannie_star

Thanks Melannie Star! I hope u had a blast down here in Corpus. See u soon!
Gotta hit fivesixty at reunion tower. If you don't live here its a must do. Then every time you see it on tv you can say, "Hey I ate there!!!"

Welcome to Dallas! Enjoy! Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Where is that place at? What kind of food they serve there?
Torchy's Originally Posted by txexetoo
Love this place! If you didn't know, they have a secret menu.

Welcome to my hometown! DFW is the best place ever!!
Where is that place at? What kind of food they serve there? Originally Posted by Majestycctx

http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaura...ne-dining/3917

Its the big ball up front there

http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaura...ne-dining/3917

Its the big ball up front there

Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Nice!!! I haven't been in that area since I was 12 years old. Such a long time. Can't wait to get there and have some fun!
Welcome lovely Majesty! Have fun!! Originally Posted by planojim

Hi planojim!
Thanks for the welcome! Hope to meet you soon!
Well, I see one of my fav's from South Texas is going to be visiting the bright lights and big cities up here, Yay!

Let us know when you get here and I will see if I can't arrange a little "personal service" to guide you around for a day.
Well, I see one of my fav's from South Texas is going to be visiting the bright lights and big cities up here, Yay!

Let us know when you get here and I will see if I can't arrange a little "personal service" to guide you around for a day. Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak

LETS GO SURFING!!!
MAJESTY !!!!!!!!!!! Your a sight for sore eyes...I remember fondly our times when i lived in CC.. Dang making me Homesick for South Texas now...We need to get together for dinner and let me show you some of the sights up here.And catch up on old times !!And im quite sure "DESSERT" will awesome as always !!! Ill call you and work out some details darling..Cant wait to see an old friend...

PS to all the fine Gents..Majesty is a definant MUST SEE...She is a South Texas Firecracker that will light up your life...My only advice is hang on and enjoy the ride !!!!