Fantaisy....

Sexy on the roof of a downtown building on a cool crisp night. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
So, Brooke,
Any plans tonight?
Midgets and a power chair keep coming to mind.

Where's Big Jake. He really needs to weigh in on this one. Originally Posted by boardman
I figured Boardman's fantasy would include all threads in co-ed being switched with all theads in sand-box, and then switched again. . Oh yeah, plus Brooke, a cat and some baby oil.
I figured Boardman's fantasy would include all threads in co-ed being switched with all theads in sand-box, and then switched again. Originally Posted by Killersalt
I thinck that already happened......

I have a date with Brooke tonight at One Shell Plaza........but fuck the baby oil! Have you ever tried licking that shit off of your fur?
Boardman, I just remembered I have to wash my hair. Sorry!
I figured Brooke and Boardman would meet at subway. Guess I was wrong lol
Midgets and blue water keep coming to mind.
Originally Posted by boardman

fixed that for ya
  • eve
  • 09-28-2010, 02:24 PM
Wow.. I guess I am going to have to think of some new ones. Just made me think so far I have done them all!!!
My fantaisy is to find a provider who will meet me from midnight to 9am and 4pm to midnight.........all in the same day.
Fantasy - Having enough hobby funds to take care of business. Originally Posted by Timk48
+1

BECAUSE - with that...ALL the other ones come true.

FOREVER!!
On the beach, under the stars, naked with a guy and another girl oh and with some drinks and a *self-edited*

only in my dreams will that ever come true
Girl make it happen........does'nt sound too far fetched..as apposed to my chandelier, whipped cream...um.....nevermind...... .....
You all are craizy.
Sexy on the roof of a downtown building on a cool crisp night. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
tried this once. be careful. not all industrial construction materials feel good on the skin.
You don't want me to go there...LOL! Originally Posted by KinkyNasty

go there......you may find participants....
On the beach, under the stars, naked with boardman and another girl oh and with some catnip and a scratching post.

only in my dreams will that ever come true Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Wow BDS,
We have the exact same fantaisy.
C'mon, I know we can make this happen!