Who's your Ol' Reliable in North Dallas

My mistress!
My mistress! Originally Posted by PureGentleman
I meant anyone that you could help the community here with... thanks though.
This was only actually for the OP I got about 30 messages in my inbox..

You all do realize that if you all contact them the prices are likely to change plus...

80 percent of you bastards can’t be quiet about ECCIE and they find out and get gps...

Please don’t inbox me anymore those that I gave the info to happy hobbying... Originally Posted by 7aurelius

lol my bad, I sent you a pm before I got to the next line! hahaha
  • BLM69
  • 10-17-2017, 11:48 PM
I've seen lots of good deals on providers ads, especially before the weekend
can u PM some of them?
This was only actually for the OP I got about 30 messages in my inbox..

You all do realize that if you all contact them the prices are likely to change plus...

80 percent of you bastards can’t be quiet about ECCIE and they find out and get gps...

Please don’t inbox me anymore those that I gave the info to happy hobbying... Originally Posted by 7aurelius

I say again since you Mfers cant seem to read..
I say again since you Mfers cant seem to read.. Originally Posted by 7aurelius
Sorry its just that I made the OP and all... LOL.

Thanks anyways...
She has been on BP for 100 hh forever. I she's my go to for a basic plan b or a short on funds.
Mindi Morgan!
Mindi Morgan! Originally Posted by latinbreeze
If she has time on her schedule! She fills up fast, but is a great girl, great time, and great rate.
I need a new "Ol' Reliable" as mine moved. Dang if her husband didn't get a job transfer.
Does anyone have a suggestion?
I always am searching Moco, back page and reviews here for leads. Thats all they are leads. You win some , you lose some. Im going to drive by some new suggestions and put my lure out to see i can catch a fish!! I have 2 that i see once in awhile to keep them hungry. I am also recruiting new prospects as my regulars will get locked up, move away or retire with no notice!
Rayne down has always been reliable for me. Always a good time!
I'm always looking as well. Used to be Gia/Myra Martini, but she's left the hobby as far as I know. Always great hhr at 100. I'm back to searching for something like that again.
Myra was outstanding!