TOFTT Lisa at Kfest

OK, so we need a sober, third person to go see Lisa to settle this. I would today if I lived down there just to see for myself. Who’s going in? Pun intended
My guess will be she should get her promoter fee back… K-fest pimps should honored Lisa’s contracted $ since this isn’t her fault… it is fault of Fake Reviews by The Pimp (Promoter).
OK, so we need a sober, third person to go see Lisa to settle this. I would today if I lived down there just to see for myself. Who’s going in? Pun intended Originally Posted by Finman22
I would but I'm afraid my wanted poster is hanging in a few of these places.https://static.onecms.io/wp-content/...vor-flav-1.jpg
  • vayne
  • 04-23-2022, 03:12 PM
Not quite sure who you saw. Not what I saw. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
If we were seeing different girls, that means they bait and switch for sure.
Similar experience. I won't schedule with them again, especially at their donation point.
Vayne, thanks for your honest opinion of Lisa and I admire that. Unlike some fuckers here give bogus information to mislead others is really a fucked up situation. A big PASS for Lisa for me.
Vayne, thanks for your honest opinion of Lisa and I admire that. Unlike some fuckers here give bogus information to mislead others is really a fucked up situation. A big PASS for Lisa for me. Originally Posted by Speedjet
Ann @ K-fest’s review is up by same fucker. Enjoy the entertainment.