How did you become a white nationalist?

how i became a white nationalist

1. by wanting to treat all people alike
2. by thinking our republican form of government is the best of the options that are available
3. by accepting the constitution as written and believing that amending the constitution must follow the conditions therein
4. by believing in borders and the protection of same
5. by thinking there is, in most cases, a truth as opposed to a everyone having their own "truth"
6. by believing in the rule of law
7. by wanting a small and limited government
8. by believing that free enterprise and capitalism have benefited man and raised the living standards of all, more so than all other systems
9. by believing there should be a lawful and orderly system of immigration which is designed to benefit the country, not a political party or some

its now evident that those who don't think this way think this thinking is not just American nationalism but white racism as well
Hopefully IB will thank the Hispanics for all the work they've done on building all those oil and gas pipelines and lowering his cost of gas! Don't forget to thank the ones that were here illegally IB, they were a major factor in lowering you gas price Originally Posted by WTF
They took jobs away from, and lowered the effective wages for, those born here in the US. Maybe we all get a cheaper price and most people are happy about that, but labor shortages tend to drive up the cost of labor, and labor surpluses tend to lower the price.

Some of the white nationalists likely are thinking of the economics of importing poor people into the US, and the social friction it causes.

If I knew a white nationalist, I would ask him or her.
I'm white and I think the US should put it's own citizens interests first. So, I guess I'm a white nationalist.
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2018, 12:38 PM
They took jobs away from, and lowered the effective wages for, those born here in the US. Originally Posted by friendly fred
But it lowered IB's gasoline bill...
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2018, 12:44 PM
I'm white and I think the US should put it's own citizens interests first. So, I guess I'm a white nationalist. Originally Posted by bigwill832
That sounds simple enough...except when say you put your interest ahead of the countries.

How about Trump release his tax returns so we can make sure he is in fact putting the country's interest ahead of his family's interest.
how i became a white nationalist

1. by wanting to treat all people alike
2. by thinking our republican form of government is the best of the options that are available
3. by accepting the constitution as written and believing that amending the constitution must follow the conditions therein
4. by believing in borders and the protection of same
5. by thinking there is, in most cases, a truth as opposed to a everyone having their own "truth"
6. by believing in the rule of law
7. by wanting a small and limited government
8. by believing that free enterprise and capitalism have benefited man and raised the living standards of all, more so than all other systems
9. by believing there should be a lawful and orderly system of immigration which is designed to benefit the country, not a political party or some

its now evident that those who don't think this way think this thinking is not just American nationalism but white racism as well Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

To many on the left i know, it seems just believing in 4, 6, and 9 above, is more than enough to get you labeled a white nationalist..

I'm white and I think the US should put it's own citizens interests first. So, I guess I'm a white nationalist. Originally Posted by bigwill832

I guess i am one as well..
To many on the left i know, it seems just believing in 4, 6, and 9 above, is more than enough to get you labeled a white nationalist..

I guess i am one as well.. Originally Posted by garhkal
me to. I sure wish my own president believed this