Review for SB's

Listen. 1)Any girl that has seen enough men to be reviewed can't be a real SB.
2)Screening out bad candidates is part of the fun of being a real SD. Do it or you ain't a real SD.
3)Most women I have messaged or met who were prospects have slept with fewer men in their *lives* than the average provider on the rest of this board has in the last week.
It is just an unfortunate historical accident that the SD forum is connected to something that is 90% about hookers. Don't confuse the two activities.
I think there is a reason that there is no platform for this. A few that come to mind for me are- most ladies that are S.Bs ONLY don't really advertise. It is a very complex service, if you can call it that- and I don't think that reviews would be very... oh whats the word.... appropriate? When I am in SB/SD relationships, it is just that, a relationship. And, is tailored to the specific gentlemen that is my sugar daddy. So, if I had SD write a review about our relationship, it would feel very intrusive and I wouldn't want others to form expectations about me based on that because I don't treat each S.D like the next one.

It is a good thought, and I understand why you would like a service like this- but I don't think it is very practical.

Please note: I haven't read the rest of the thread, other than the first post So, if I am being repetitive or off base, I apologize.

There does not appear to be a place for reviews of SB's anywhere, unless I completely missed it in my internet travels. I am NOT advocating this site as a connection for SB/SD arrangements, but rather a forum for discreet reviews separate from SB sites since those sites do not provide this type of service. Suggestions, insights, comments, moans, complaints? Originally Posted by rryanhart