So.... Say there is going to be this huge party at a strip club with the theme of being a Bachelor/Bachelorette Party.

• FSCOB
  • 01-06-2011, 06:57 PM
Or it is another reason to get me naked....lol. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
You need another reason?
I'm a newbie here
I'm having a birthday soon
I just got engaged
and I'm strikingly good looking
and I'm strikingly good looking Originally Posted by Lovesfishin
Does being really, really ridiculously good-looking count as a qualification for winning the party? Because, clearly, if that's the case, I'm a shoo-in.

I'll stop by on my way home from volunteering at the Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too.
Does being really, really ridiculously good-looking count as a qualification for winning the party? Because, clearly, if that's the case, I'm a shoo-in.

I'll stop by on my way home from volunteering at the Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
I stopped by there, but it was more like a center for ants. How can they be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?
  • FSCOB
  • 01-08-2011, 08:36 PM
I'm glad there are more posts to this thread. I thought I may have stiffled it with the whole service thing...

It's just that I really, REALLY wanna be with a naked girl in a cabana! Can you blame me?
when and where do I sign up?
when and where do I sign up? Originally Posted by berkleigh
There is a thread about it in CoEd... ladies need sponsors... but hooking you up with one should not be a problem!
I should get the party because:

1. I am awesome

B. I miss Austin and all the fun you guys are having down there.

III. Because I want it the most....!