questions from a new stunnging provider

I wasn't offended sweetie, just seeing the humor in that statement.

Five years on the boards and ten in titty bars, I have not yet been exposed to any disease through BBBJ but maybe I'm just lucky despite what Google says. But we all do what makes us comfortable. Like I said, Greek should more than compensate for the CBJ.
Thanks Dannie, I needed a chuckle this morning
Dannie
You sure have a way of getting your point across. Great post.
Dannie-- I think its time we call a meeting of the classless trashy whores club
Dannie-- I think its time we call a meeting of the classless trashy whores club Originally Posted by DecemberLove

I can't wait for this one!
Lol!!! I think I will like it here. Yall are funny
Dannie-you make me feel so much better about bbbj.. do let them finish completely with bbbj? Or tell them.to let you know when? I just need to know because our health is most important
[/color]

....so ladies who offer BBBJ aren't classy or clean??

Welcome to the board. As long as you are taking it up the ass from everyone like a good, clean, classy lady should, you will do just fine. Originally Posted by Dannie
That made my heart smile.
Dannie-you make me feel so much better about bbbj.. do let them finish completely with bbbj? Or tell them.to let you know when? I just need to know because our health is most important Originally Posted by Jaylee James
jaylee, that is totally YOUR decision. every lady does things differently. there is not a straight across the board right answer-although the guys will tell you otherwise lol. do what makes YOU feel comfortable.
Thank you mama thanks to all!!
This strikes me as you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Lol what is that suppose to mean?
Jaylee, are you going to post pics? Rates? Services? Are you on P411?

Only do the things you are comfortable doing. We will find the providers who will take care of our specific needs.
Yes I am. I am trying to figure this site out first. I am working for the rest of this week so hopefully by Tuesday or wed. I will have a addy. With all the Info yall need. I also need to find a photographer . I will probay post sexy snap.shots first them when I get money saved up i will get my pics made
If yall want pics email me