mileage and reviews

On the subject of mileage (since I can't really offer much on reviews. :P)

I don't know how much stock you will put into a provider's perspective on this subject, because I know we're supposed to cater to the lust and tell you what you want to hear, but I'd like to answer this honestly.

My ATF (believe me, he knows who he is) has a self-professed "Kevin James" physique. He is probably not someone a "hottie" would look at twice, looks-wise. However, this guy is one of the few gents that I've seen that really makes me laugh (constantly), makes me feel like he sees me as a PERSON, and a sexy person at that. He's 100% real with me, doesn't have unrealistic expectations of me, and makes no demands on my skills or "performances." I think it's that part about really seeing me as a person that makes me adore him so much. Lately, we go to lunch or dinner almost every time we meet. He is the only one I do this with on a regular basis. For my one hour donation, we'll spend 3-4 hours together, and I honestly never feel for a minute like I'm "working." I never feel pressured, or like I might disappoint him, or like he's feeling "ripped off" if I don't happen to be at my best that day. I really feel like he enjoys me, and I certainly enjoy him. I get giddy, for real, GIDDY every time he tells me he wants to come see me. I fight the urge to offer him discounts and such, because I feel he would consider it an insult, and perhaps crossing that personal boundary we are so careful to respect.

Looks don't matter nearly as much as you gents might think they do. I cringe every time a client tells me he is good looking. I don't want a good looking client (most of the time, there are exceptions). He won't know how to make me feel as good as the Kevin James' of the world do. Kevin James' of the world... I'm your girl. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Let the woman roar!
It should not matter to the provider if it is hobbyist A, B, C or whatever, as long as the guy has good hygiene, is respectful of the provider and has the correct donation, the session SHOULD be at the very least good to the point where IOP is obtained.
I don't trust reviews because I think most of you guys are full of shit.

My opinion is that the average review is so glowing that any objective review is considered harsh. Many say they fear the white knights but my opinion is that guys really fear that being honest will limit their choices of providers in the future.

I think I get good mileage because I pay when I arrive, I don't stink, I don't shit at the incall, and I leave on time. Some days I can pretend to have a personality for about two hours so that helps too.

I have a strange and varied collection of hobby friends. The main difference in those who claim to get good mileage is attitude. Those who are only interested in having fun usually do regardless of their physical appearance. The ones who claim bad mileage bitch and moan all the time, are never happy and it is always someone else's fault. Originally Posted by monkmonk
+1 on EVERYTHING Monk said. Every fuŠking thing, man.

Woody
Since I'm very average in the looks department, and grossly underendowed, I put extra effort into grooming and being respectful. (In fact, some of the more attractive ladies on the board actually intimidate me...) Add in a little humor, observing rules of courtesy and common sense, and having a genuine interest in a mutually enjoyable session, my hobby experiences have been pretty good as a rule. (Of course doing research helps as well...)

How many times have you seen the smoking hot girl, married to the "average" Joe. Sometimes it's money, but more often it's how the gent treats a lady!
To the lady that talked about hygiene (I'm too lazy to click a few buttons this morning and see who it was): It didn't occur to me to bring that up, but once you did I was like "YES!" Looks matter waaaaay less than great hygiene. I've molested more than a few necks to get a whiff of a good cologne, and I spend way longer on the average shaved (or trimmed) and washed balls than I do a foresty sweat-pile. Great point, hun!

Tony - Those last two lines are gold.
monkmonk hits it square in the face on many points.

But this one part really sticks out:
My opinion is that the average review is so glowing that any objective review is considered harsh. Originally Posted by monkmonk
There's a reason why so many guys end up pissed off and disappointed and lose trust in the reviews by many guys on here and that is the exactly what he mentions. It's always shocking how a provider gets a lot of hyped up reviews and once a single negative pops up, others pop up out of the woodwork with the "me too" post but they were afraid to post their own honest review.

The comments about the attitude/behavior of the men shouldn't be overlooked. Treat her like a cum dumpster and you'll be treated like an ATM. Treat her like she is a person and have fun and you most likely will (unless of course she has a "Daddy" at home who she is doing this for his new grill or 28's and all she cares about is how fast she can get you off and out).

For the OP. Think about how your friend has to be feeling so much more confident and better about himself now that he has shed what amounts to an entire spinner provider's body! When you do that, you feel better about yourself and it shows in how you carry yourself and act towards others. Might be a good part of the increase in his mileage. If someone is not happy with their life for whatever reason, including weight, that seeps out no matter how well hidden.

Hell, according to Dr Oz, his dick is now about 3.4 inches longer because Dr Oz claims you gain back an inch for each 35 pounds of weight loss!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2181808AAGhO91

What guy out there wouldn't be happier if his dick got 3 inches bigger?
  • mtdew
  • 03-13-2012, 12:16 PM
The hygiene issue always comes up, and it makes sense that it does. Smelly is smelly period. I try to always be clean, but a shower in the morning doesn't always count at the end of the day, even if you have a desk job.

I will politely suggest that if a provider can, she should offer up the shower. It is nice to walk in and have the bathroom and shower pointed out, that are available for pre & post freshening up. And please try to stock NON-scented liquid soap or at least something non-girly.

Don't forget a mutual shower can be a great ice breaker and foreplay. For me starting the session of with just a little chit chat, a hug and some kissing and then suggesting we clean up before getting dirty together, is a great way to start the session.

I know you got all dolled up for me and don't want to get your hair wet and make-up ruined. Well you can still be part of the shower without getting in, help me get undressed, run the water, help me towel off .. make sure to inspect the fun parts etc..

anyway just my .02.

NOTE: just read Traci's last review ... She gets the shower is foreplay concept ..
Here is another instance where I believe the AMP provider is superior to the Independent provider. It has been my experience that an AMP provider will "act" more interested...more often, regardless of your appearance. This is especially noticeable with repeat visits.
So how ugly are you Timothe? Do you recommend that other ugly people go to AMPS?
As the topic of Hygene is concerned. I joined a gym with national range. As long as it is not too late I can get a shower when ever I need. I even keep the tioletries in my car. This may also prove advantagous to the guy that has plenty of free time but needs an excuse for disappearing for a few hours. Join a gym, get a work out a few times a week. Then when you want to play tell whom ever it may concern that you are going to hit the gym.
good hygiene has nothing to do with your physical shape of your body, although it may take longer for the "bigger" guys to clean up than someone who is in better shape.
I don't trust reviews because I think most of you guys are full of shit. Originally Posted by monkmonk
So True! I remember this convo last week!

I know those bullshitters very well...

Bravo those who keep feeding their EGO ...smh

I really would rather have a "No Review Policy" as I am just about to move on with MY LIFE...but because of the rules, I can't ask for that.

Quality is so much better than Quantity....

IMO its a shame to see these girls fucking hardcore for review discounts, especially those that have been around for a long time...
Quality is so much better than Quantity....
Berkleigh so glad we feel the same way girlee!
You keep that up and I'm gonna have to kidnap you all for myself....Bwa ha ha!
It's one of those facts of life that almost everyone knows but not many want to admit--physical appearance matters. But how much does it matter? Do attractive people get better treatment than others?
According to Dr. Mona Phillips, a professor of sociology at Spelman College in Atlanta, studies have been conducted to prove that attractive people are favored more.
"There is research [pioneered by Dion, Berscheid and Walster] that talks about the `Halo Effect,'" says Dr. Phillips. "This is when people assume that if someone is attractive, then they have other good qualities. It's a clustering of good attributes that are assumed based on one's appearance.
"For example, `attractive' people are smarter and the people who are `unattractive' by society's standards are dumb. Therefore a clustering of their personal attributes get connected to physical `attractiveness' or `unattractiveness."
Dr. Phillips says that attractive people are treated differently because we live in a culture that places a high premium on external appearance.
"There are so many forces that make us think that this is important. A multi-billion-dollar global industry exists that centers on appearance (the fitness industry, the cosmetic industry, the fashion industry). These industries are all built on notions of attractiveness."
Dr. Alvin F. Poussaint, professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and the Judge Baker Children's Center in Boston, believes that generally people like to be around attractive people because they are more appealing.
"Most people don't want to identify with, or become attracted to, something called `ugly,'" says Dr. Poussaint. "Those kinds of standards are determined by society, and our society is certainly geared toward emphasizing beauty."

Dr. Poussaint explains that even as children we are taught to differentiate between what is considered to be attractive and unattractive from the fairy tales that were read to us.
"People tend to think that those who have attractive looks are more trustworthy or honest than people who are not attractive. That's kind of indoctrinated in our heads," he states.
"In our society they try to project into our heads as little children that people who are crooks and dishonest look like thugs and that the fairy tale character who is a prince or a princess adorable qualities. Think of all the images of people who are attractive and who are also considered to be virtuous; they're all beautiful people."
Even though having good looks does have its advantages, it can have some drawbacks as well, contends Dr. Poussaint.
"Some people who are found very attractive can stir up jealousies in other people who then may reject them," he says.
"If it is felt that the attractive person is in some way coming across as conceited or overemphasizing their good looks, then many people may turn against them. In this case being attractive may not work in their favor," he explains.
Dr. Poussaint notes that in the workplace being attractive may backfire, especially if you are a woman.
He says, "Sometimes if a woman is very pretty and co-workers feel that she's really highlighting her beauty, she may not be seen as being too bright. That will not help her get a promotion."
Dr. Fredrick Work, a plastic and reconstructive surgeon from Atlanta, agrees that attractive people get better treatment than others.
"No question about it," states Dr. Work. "Our society is very much fixated on physical appearance. Attractive people do receive special treatment, and there are more opportunities available to them."
Dr. Work, whose most common procedures among Blacks include breast reductions, tummy tucks, liposuction and keloid removal, says that many people feel pressure to be attractive.
"Before you can even open your mouth to express yourself, people have already formed an opinion about who you are based on your looks," reveals Dr. Work.
"I think many patients who have cosmetic surgery have an increase in their self-esteem and carry themselves with a greater sense of confidence," he says. "When you look good, it makes you feel better, which is picked up by all those with whom they interact. This in turn helps to improve their interpersonal relations with others."
Dr. Work points out that because attractiveness is looked upon so highly in our society, chances are that more people will be undergoing plastic surgery.
"Plastic surgery now is even more affordable," he says. "Everybody is having [it done] from all socioeconomic levels and ethnic backgrounds."
According to Margaret Hunter, an assistant professor of sociology at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, there are other things that need to be taken into consideration when it comes to physical appearance.
"I don't think you can discuss attractiveness without talking about race because it is so essential in what's considered to be attractive," she says.
Hunter, who is currently researching how skin color and physical beauty affects the lives of women of color, asserts that our culture plays a large role in our classification of beauty.
"What we think of as attractiveness is culturally specific, and in the U.S. what we think of as attractive tends to be associated with White or at least with people who look more White," she asserts. "That whole thing about lighter-skinned people getting more breaks and being more likely to get the job is related to attractiveness because it's all about what we consider to be the most desirable characteristics."
Hunter feels that the difference between the way attractive people and others are treated isn't made more apparent during one time or another. The difference, however, is noticed in important situations.
"It's kind of how racism works because it's happening all the time, even in the most minuscule way, but it becomes most important on big things like job interviews and housing," she states.
Hunter firmly believes that each person's perception of attractiveness is strongly influenced by his or her surroundings.
"Beauty isn't actually in the eye of the beholder. In the sense that there is a pretty high level of agreement among people of what is considered beautiful by society," says Hunter. "That goes to show that beauty is not an individual taste kind of thing, it's a cultural construction. I think when people say that beauty is in the eye of the individual, I just happen to prefer, fill in the blank, that's a cop out in a way of dealing with a real societal problem of bias. Just look through the leading magazines. The people look pretty similar."
Hunter stresses that this biased way of thinking is not human nature but something that we can change. She says that for this to happen we would need to make an effort as a society to think differently.
COPYRIGHT 2001 Johnson Publishing Co.
COPYRIGHT 2008 Gale, Cengage Learning
Berkleigh so glad we feel the same way girlee!
You keep that up and I'm gonna have to kidnap you all for myself....Bwa ha ha! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Please return me to J5 when done