Gagging on Hillary

Sooooooooieeee!!

QUACK Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
the quackers have spoken! LOL!
Be aware, be very aware! oh and fuck them trolls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEmC8EKmnQs
Just the fact that you would post this shit shows your brain damage has not healed .... and the more you post this kind of shit the more I realize that your brain damage may have been caused by someone squeezing the forceps to hard when extracting you from your mother's womb, which must have been quite a relief for her!

Here is the medical/scientific/pathology of your bullshit about your alleged shrapnel hit:

And if I have to waste my time finding all your links with your lies, just let me know!!

#1: You first claimed to have had shrapnel removed "inches" from your "brain." If you brain was the size of a golf ball that might be the reality .... Of course, your posts indicated a deficiency of gray matter, but a golf ball size brain would prevent you from having the necessary motor skills to type or otherwise post dialogue in this forum, and thought skills to formulate even the marginally intelligent posts you do ...like the one you just posted.

#2: You THEN said you had shrapnel that struck you in the head and damaged the "hypothalamus" gland and thereby causing you to not be able to control your "weight," which you claimed had risen to around 400 pounds. See the above cross-section of the human brain and the location of the "hypothalamus" gland. Aside from #1 above, which would mean the shrapnel would have never reached the "hypothalamus" gland, a pieces of shrapnel damaging the "hypothalamus" gland would have necessarily had to pass through bone, nerves, and brain mass to hit the TINY "hypothalamus" gland TO CAUSE THE ALLEGED DAMAGE and the "collateral" damage to the nerves, including optical nerves and central nerve system affecting your motor skills, and surrounding brain would have more than likely rendered you a vegetable and unable to even post in this forum.

So hit the RTM! And prove you are a liar!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Going on 24 hours .... silence!
LLEphantMan keeps quoting himself.

When are we gonna see a review? After all, you've been a ladies man since before we were born, right?

What a pathetic little shitbird you are!
  • DSK
  • 08-24-2016, 09:57 AM
LLEphantMan keeps quoting himself.

When are we gonna see a review? After all, you've been a ladies man since before we were born, right?

What a pathetic little shitbird you are! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look you cocksucking pig, you're the one that hurls insults at every poster and post single word moronic posts you cocksucking pig. You're also a decrepit, lazy, unhealthy, cocksucking pig. You've always been that way.
Look you cocksucking pig, you're the one that hurls insults at every poster and post single word moronic posts you cocksucking pig. You're also a decrepit, lazy, unhealthy, cocksucking pig. You've always been that way. Originally Posted by DSK
He wants me to do a review? Why? Nau's quit selling dirty mags?
  • DSK
  • 08-24-2016, 04:15 PM
He wants me to do a review? Why? Nau's quit selling dirty mags? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well, I'm not sure.

I didn't see much product of any kind - and they had a poorly painted wooden counter to conduct business on - I thought I was back in the fifties. I suggest anyone who buys their legal pharmaceutical products to check the expiration date.
Hicklarious Grifferton wants this for America... so do the 0zombies.

We gonna let this happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RchATHApQ94

Just the fact that you would post this shit shows your brain damage has not healed .... and the more you post this kind of shit the more I realize that your brain damage may have been caused by someone squeezing the forceps to hard when extracting you from your mother's womb, which must have been quite a relief for her!

Here is the medical/scientific/pathology of your bullshit about your alleged shrapnel hit:

And if I have to waste my time finding all your links with your lies, just let me know!!

#1: You first claimed to have had shrapnel removed "inches" from your "brain." If you brain was the size of a golf ball that might be the reality .... Of course, your posts indicated a deficiency of gray matter, but a golf ball size brain would prevent you from having the necessary motor skills to type or otherwise post dialogue in this forum, and thought skills to formulate even the marginally intelligent posts you do ...like the one you just posted.

#2: You THEN said you had shrapnel that struck you in the head and damaged the "hypothalamus" gland and thereby causing you to not be able to control your "weight," which you claimed had risen to around 400 pounds. See the above cross-section of the human brain and the location of the "hypothalamus" gland. Aside from #1 above, which would mean the shrapnel would have never reached the "hypothalamus" gland, a pieces of shrapnel damaging the "hypothalamus" gland would have necessarily had to pass through bone, nerves, and brain mass to hit the TINY "hypothalamus" gland TO CAUSE THE ALLEGED DAMAGE and the "collateral" damage to the nerves, including optical nerves and central nerve system affecting your motor skills, and surrounding brain would have more than likely rendered you a vegetable and unable to even post in this forum.

So hit the RTM! And prove you are a liar!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now 48 hours! Nothing but crickets!!!

Like HillaryNoMore HE'S trying to let it "expire"!!!!!
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
nice body... wonder who it belongs to?!!!!

she is rapacious... so stay outta her way!!!