Where have all the good girls gone?

It's though in here sometimes....

I think you just need to know how to participate properly. Everyone has their role,persona,alias and some are even being themselves.

I quite enjoy the discussions, debates and overall interaction I have here.

I've been bashed, praised and trolled in here....but it's all part of what comes with being in here.

People are going to do whatever they want to do.... Regardless of what others feel or think. I just try to let everyone be who they are

I find it much easier to participate that way...

I only reply to things that pique my interest.. I may have an opinion about, stand up for myself or something I believe in or maybe even disagree agree with.

The ladies only area is a huge help business wise but not so much gossip and outright bashing of our Hobbyist here.

Just my .02 FWIW
A bunch of providers just post their ads and are unaware that the coed section even exists
I think the coed discussions are a good way to get a little insight into people. More than once I've seen a provider post something that made laugh or turned me on or just made me notice them and I have reached out to them and scheduled a meeting.

Torrie, I usually enjoy your threads and I would like to meet you sometime. Without reading your posts, that may not have been the case.
Analeese, I have respect for you because of the posts you've made in the past and I would also like to meet you sometime. We've talked, but it just hasn't worked out.

Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is, by being active in the coed discussions the guys can kind of "get to know" the ladies a little bit before meeting.
A bunch of providers just post their ads and are unaware that the coed section even exists Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Exactly. Im finding the more I participate these days it brings more business than sometimes my ads do. Ive also noticed the view count on my ads and reviews are higher than they used to be.

This just makes sense to me. It's exposure. There are alot of lurkers that don't write reviews or post on the public forum but have excellent references and I always have a great time with them.

This isn't for everyone...it takes alot of effort to maintain a persona in here....and actually work...like post ads, screen clients, schedule appts, reply to messages ect...but to me it's fun and I treat it as part of my job. I know my clients like seeing me post and update things...so here I am.

I've also learned eventually if you just don't give up trying you can be respected and accepted in here.

I'm not gonna lie it's not easy but it can happen.
Analeese but your so sweet and you speak your mind girl
It is my opinion that there is a pissin match between the providers and the johns! Truthfully, I am not interested in the banter, just the facts! Men- I want to hear the real story on the ladies, and ladies, I want to hear the truth about us a-holes! This would be a better site if we just stick to the facts rather than embellishing the story to make either one of you look good or righteous! Just my .02 worth.
Analeese but your so sweet and you speak your mind girl Originally Posted by Fantastical
Thank you for the compliment. Much appreciated.

These are the trolls and bullies favorite kind sometimes... Doesn't bother me much though...

I've never let what anyone else thought or said about me define me as a person or let it put me through changes

I'm a really happy positive person.... I'm all about trying to put good vibes out in the world... Especially in our community....we need more of that.
Exactly. Im finding the more I participate these days it brings more business than sometimes my ads do. Ive also noticed the view count on my ads and reviews are higher than they used to be. Originally Posted by Analeese
***Raises Hand***. It was your posts in coed that caught my attention and made me want to meet you.

When scanning ads, a lot of it is just noise and it blurs together. Being active on the boards differentiates from that noise when we see your ad and it pops out.
A bunch of providers just post their ads and are unaware that the coed section even exists Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Exactly. I was talking to a provider the other day and mentioned something about the forums and she looked at me like I was growing a horn out of my forehead.

I asked another one time about out of the hundreds of views her ads get, how many responses she get. She said very few, maybe 2 or 3 that actually turn into appointments.

Some ladies just don't know how to market themselves. A lot of time it is their personalities that pull us in, not just their pictures and services. Hard to judge that from their ads, but you can get a good idea from their comments in forums.

Works the same for ladies and screening guys.
OK. Name the Bullies. I for one will attack them with vigor. I hate fucking Bullies.
TheECCIE214 is the first one that comes to mind.
TheECCIE214 is the first one that comes to mind. Originally Posted by Tapper69
You're thinking of me; too bad it's not reciprocal.
There are no bullies on this site unless you allow them to be. There is not a single fucking thing that anyone could "say" to me on this site that could remotely offend me. I don't come in here looking for which hooker has the prettiest knee caps, or which hooker has the prettiest ankles, or which hooker loves getting pissed on bullshit threads.

People come to Coed for different reasons. It's easy to decipher the shit slinging threads after page one of every thread. If you see me posting in it, that's a pretty good sign that it is one, (this thread included.)

To the OP, Dallas mods actually keep this place pretty tame. If you think Dallas is obnoxious, you may want to go check out the Houston and Austin forums.

The senior class got tired of the freshman bullshit... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Not sure where you were a senior at, but my junior and senior class ran the school. We sure the fuck didn't put up with any freshman bullshit and go run away and hide because they were such little meanies. They basically would get their asses kicked and told to wait their turn until we graduated.
Having joined the hobby less than a year ago, I came to the Coed section to learn more about the hobby. While there is insight into protocols and etiquette along with opinions on various topics, most threads devolve into uselessness. I still look at most threads to see if it has any value to me, but it's mostly just a pass.

I agree with the thought that most providers don't know or care about this section, but they could benefit from participating. It adds depth to the provider rather than just a "Come Fuck Me!" ad.
We sure the fuck didn't put up with any freshman bullshit and go run away and hide because they were such little meanies. They basically would get their asses kicked and told to wait their turn until we graduated. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Must be read with Springsteen "Glory Days" playing.