High dollar newbie providers

When i first started i offered RS so i would build my credibility and trust being new. Once I got my fifth review, i set my standard donation. Some do may think $300 is a high donation, but rooms cost also.
  • BLM69
  • 11-02-2018, 10:38 PM
What are rooms going for nowadays on priceline? A quick bj would cover the room cost for the day
Depends on where u stay. But there is also days providers pay for rooms and ncns. I had 3 last week...
who made OP the rate master , so what she's new if she feels her worth is 300 or 400 or 500 or more
if you feel it's to much then don't book or wait till she get's reviews or been around for longer with a good rep.

A nice hotel are from 100 a day to 200 or more .
price line a 3rd partying booking you will get the not so nice room's ( like in a bad spot of the hotel or next to housekeeping or the rundown rooms..
If that's what she wants her rate to be, no matter what her reasons are, then that's what it is. No man should be telling a provider what price she can and cant set her rate "because she's new" or she has no reviews.

That's completely ridiculous.
who made OP the rate master , so what she's new if she feels her worth is 300 or 400 or 500 or more
if you feel it's to much then don't book or wait till she get's reviews or been around for longer with a good rep.

A nice hotel are from 100 a day to 200 or more .
price line a 3rd partying booking you will get the not so nice room's ( like in a bad spot of the hotel or next to housekeeping or the rundown rooms.. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Bottom line: the market and how she is as a provider will determine the rate she is worth. If she wants to try at $1000, then let her. Eventually, it will come to the right point for her or she will bow out before it gets there. It is not on anyone else to tell her how much she should or should not try to get. Whatever she asks for, if people pay that(and enough of them to keep her going), then she is worth it. If they don't, then she probably is not.
Economics 101 guys. In reality, we set their prices for them. If they ask for an amount that we won’t pay, then she’ll drop the price until we start paying, or she’ll quit.

Personally, if she’s asking for an amount that I don’t feel is worth it, then that’s fine I won’t book her, and if meanwhile she doesn’t have a problem booking clients regularly then obviously her rate is fair per the market activity and I don’t begrudge anyone making as much money as they can that the market allows.

We are the market. If you don’t like the price, don’t buy the product.
300 isn’t high dollar lol

Take into consideration the overhead we have as providers. Incalls aren’t cheap. Hotels are expensive and private incalls are even more expensive. The rental market has skyrocketed in the past few years and rents are higher than ever especially in areas that are ideal for the hobby. That is a whole separate set of bills and rent we have to pay on top of what we pay for our homes.

We also have to keep ourselves looking good hair nails makeup tanning lingerie etc

I think 300 is pretty reasonable tbh. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I agree. 300 is usually my top dollar, and I’ll only go to my top dollar for certain providers. But it is definately not “high dollar”.
Not saying anything other than an inexperienced girl, with no track record, asking $300, is likely to affect demand. Few guys are gonna take a chance. We all know how new young talent has a high propensity for being flaky and bitchy. After some glowing reviews, ramp up the rates��! She has 0 reviews.... Originally Posted by 777guy
If she doesn't get the requested amount, then maybe she'll adjust her requested donation; but,
1. I guarantee guys will pay it with or without a proven track record. Even if you're not.
2. Maybe focus more on the talent you're comfortable spending time with instead of complaining about someone you're not willing to or can't afford.

In any case, your opinion of how SHE runs HER business is pointless
Average looks with skills >>>> extremely attractive with "meh" skills. I'd pay more if she's good at what she does. However I've never understood the allure of paying more JUST BECAUSE she's "hot"...which is kind of subjective anyway.

Some ladies start high though, because they know dudes are thirsty and will pay extra just because a broad looks good in a 2-piece and is young. Standards gotta be higher than that. I don't knock the women for setting their rates that way. If I could get 45-year old, average looking women to PAY ME $100, $200, $300 etc., an hour to smash, I'd have a dang good part-time gig lol.
I will say that the higher a woman sets her price the better her service will need to be since her pool of clients will shrink at a higher point. $200 seems pretty standard for a skilled reasonably attractive woman. $300 for someone that might be more 'conventionally' attractive. Beyond that is where I think the client pool thins out. $400 and up, I'm not sure the skill is really any better than a $200 to $250 woman. Is a $500/hr woman better looking than a $350/hr? Probably not...just more expensive tastes.
  • Crock
  • 11-03-2018, 11:39 AM
If she doesn't get the requested amount, then maybe she'll adjust her requested donation; but,
1. I guarantee guys will pay it with or without a proven track record. Even if you're not.
2. Maybe focus more on the talent you're comfortable spending time with instead of complaining about someone you're not willing to or can't afford.

In any case, your opinion of how SHE runs HER business is pointless Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Truth.

You can't control the guys (some of them idiots) that are willing to overpay to be one of the first to hit a new girl. Some of those girls will become legends. Some will burn out. Some will suck (the bad way) right from the start.

You have to pay only what you're willing to pay to the ladies you choose. You set your own standard. You don't get to set other peoples' standards.
In reality, we set their prices for them. If they ask for an amount that we won’t pay, then she’ll drop the price until we start paying, or she’ll quit. Originally Posted by pistol shot
no sorry hun it dosent work like that !!! i have yet to see a provider drp her rates or quit, due to your "theory"............... you go ahead and keep thinking what you want ... remember if you dont pay, someone else will !!! our phones always ring!!!!!..................... ............ lmao
  • Jxoxo
  • 11-03-2018, 04:18 PM
New, seasoned, young, older, it doesn't matter, what a provider chooses to set her rate at is her decision, just like its the gentlemans choice to reach out or not.
lol you bet me to it
who does he really think this ?

no sorry hun it dosent work like that !!! i have yet to see a provider drp her rates or quit, due to your "theory"............... you go ahead and keep thinking what you want ... remember if you dont pay, someone else will !!! our phones always ring!!!!!..................... ............ lmao Originally Posted by Randilyn