Brand New Babe!

Thanks! I'll tell her you said so!
  • FLA
  • 10-31-2012, 12:43 PM
Beautiful!
So Staci......do you do any "quality assurance" inspections or testing of these ladies before you introduce them? Hmmmmmm? LOL.
Great addition Staci you have some great looking babes!
I met Danielle in person this afternoon. She is ADORABLE! Terrific addition to the Babes, and I look forward to getting to know her better. Staci looks AWESOME, and August and Julie are looking better than ever! I think this is the best set of Babes Staci has ever had!
I've watched Cathouse alot, I don't remember her, of course I am typically not looking at the ladies faces I must admit. She looks damn good though and I hope I get a chance to meet her.
Beautiful! Originally Posted by FLA
Isn't she?!
So Staci......do you do any "quality assurance" inspections or testing of these ladies before you introduce them? Hmmmmmm? LOL. Originally Posted by cuddlyteddybear
Let's just say she and I spent some quality alone time together before she became a Babe...
Great addition Staci you have some great looking babes! Originally Posted by Triton

Thanks!
I met Danielle in person this afternoon. She is ADORABLE! Terrific addition to the Babes, and I look forward to getting to know her better. Staci looks AWESOME, and August and Julie are looking better than ever! I think this is the best set of Babes Staci has ever had! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Aww...shucks, COG!
I'm super happy you and I are "not friends" anymore!
I've watched Cathouse alot, I don't remember her, of course I am typically not looking at the ladies faces I must admit. She looks damn good though and I hope I get a chance to meet her. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Google Danielle Luciano HBO Cathouse
I remember when she was on there!

PM me if you want to see her...
Let's just say she and I spent some quality alone time together before she became a Babe...
I think I need a doctor stat!
Hmm Staci i googled her and all I can say is nice addition, very nice especially where she was at lol

Can I have a double date with you and her that would be major hotttt hottt
I think I need a doctor stat! Originally Posted by Bomb Pop
Will two naughty nurses do?
Staci I bet your doubles r the best