So....I finally walked out on a sesion.

TELL US!!!! IE = Information Exchange bro...
Is your phone keyboard missing the first letter of her name? What's the logic in waiting until you get to a desktop?
And ur messing with the other ladies business who answered ur ISO thread. Since they all answered they're all on the chopping for anyone who doesn't want to research which lady has all yesses. If u don't wanna say the who then you shouldn't have said the what.
And ur messing with the other ladies business who answered ur ISO thread. Since they all answered they're all on the chopping for anyone who doesn't want to research which lady has all yesses. If u don't wanna say the who then you shouldn't have said the what. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
SOOO right my beautiful Hot Nurse. I can vouch for three of them in that ISO and think it's wrong to cast doubt on any of them for one's actions. Need to say who sooner rather than later - you're not helping anyone by waiting but quite the opposite.
Jima. your last three provider reviews are all NO's. Either you pick really bad providers, have the worst luck as a hobbyist, or it seems to be a new negative review trend from a very picky eater?

Understand that the NO trend in itself won't endear you with any other providers for future sessions, plus by default you've essentially trashed all the providers that actually responded to your ISO.
Thanks, you bring up a good point. JennyHaze7
Thanks, you bring up a good point. JennyHaze7 Originally Posted by Jima25
so NONE of them that replied to your ISO

also, here is her profile http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=190497

Based on what you reported, it sounds like a slaughterhouse.
Jima. your last three provider reviews are all NO's. Either you pick really bad providers, have the worst luck as a hobbyist, or it seems to be a new negative review trend from a very picky eater?

Understand that the NO trend in itself won't endear you with any other providers for future sessions, plus by default you've essentially trashed all the providers that actually responded to your ISO. Originally Posted by SD2011
I realize that my last 3 reviews had a NO recommendation, all of them where NO for a valid reason. Over the past few years ive had great long term relationships with ladies id consider ATF materi. RedHeaded Julie, Ms Parker, Meloney, Ashley Divine, Sensual Shayla, kaci snow, and a few others. Some of then have moved on in life and no longer are in the hobby, others I have just lost the spark for.

Ive had plenty of experiences that would yield a NO recommendation, however if the situation was " we didnt click" I dont do a review on those. im not a complete arsehole and I wont leave a negative review unless there was something that was completely unacceptable.
so NONE of them that replied to your ISO

also, here is her profile http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=190497

Based on what you reported, it sounds like a slaughterhouse. Originally Posted by corona
If I had a camera with me there would have been pictures, calling it a slaughterhouse is a little extreme, there was no pooled blood, just towels and rags that had been used to clean up aunt flo
The way you handled this thread seems a little bit gamey if you ask me. Why make everyone work so hard for you to name a name?
The way you handled this thread seems a little bit gamey if you ask me. Why make everyone work so hard for you to name a name? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
he gets off on the attention?
The way you handled this thread seems a little bit gamey if you ask me. Why make everyone work so hard for you to name a name? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Simply venting frustration, no gamey intentions.
Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He saw the bigger picture and did the right thing. Instead of bashing him for it why not just thank him or let it go. Idk Ijs

But, as I read it Jima, you stated that if you dont click with a provider then rather writing a no recommendation u stay silent. Well, if she's a good provider just not ur type then say it in the ROS. Providers aren't tailor made to every personality but it doesn't mean they are bad. Ur logic seems strange. Maybe that's why u have a bad history picking the right ladies.
Wow that's sucks. Sorry about that hun.
so far all I've learned is that this is a bloodbath!