2Girl Shows

• pxmcc
  • 12-11-2017, 02:06 AM
Of course my fav doubles partner was PeachySexy. I was able to unleash and be the super freak I like to be with her and give the full pse. But I now have a new doubles partner named @PaolaPerez. I've done 3somes with her in my personal life lol and we always have a good time. I love the way she eats the kitty. Just hoping I can bring the same chemistry we have to you guys. And I'm working on expanding her menu. Originally Posted by Ruann soka
You n Peachy should do a reunion tour. You know like those Rolling Stones' Final final never again, last chance tours. Hell, I'd camp out for a couple of days for some "floor seats"..
Hi Ruann. I see you have a lot of good cred here and great reviews. I had some messages with Paola and her menu seemed limited. Unless something changes with her menu in doubles, like she is "unleashed" with your chemistry with her, not sure how much fun it could be.

I agree with some of the other posters, most important thing is chemistry between each other.
You n Peachy should do a reunion tour. You know like those Rolling Stones' Final final never again, last chance tours. Hell, I'd camp out for a couple of days for some "floor seats".. Originally Posted by pxmcc
😂😂 But yes I agree! I'll have to reach out to her and see. We had some amazing doubles. My first time ever doing 3somes and every last one was amazing
I have often felt the same way about taint.
Well I'd like one of them to be a bit submissive and both a bit bi-sexual. I'd like to have some action with both of them and then have one of them help me work on the sub at times.

Sure, one of them could be somewhat older or MILFy. Chemistry is probably more important than Race or appearance.

And I should be rich, young and single.
Nothing is more important than them interacting. If they aren't going to dfk each other, I might as well see them separately.
1.When picking a 2Girl Team, what do you look for physically?

C

2.Does age really matter?

C. Nope

3.I love one sitting on my face while the 2nd fucks/sucks me. Being able to go from one pussy/ass to the next is crucial...... That can be done by the providers betting ok with essentially sharing the condom OR the providers each wearing a female condom.
😂😂 But yes I agree! I'll have to reach out to her and see. We had some amazing doubles. My first time ever doing 3somes and every last one was amazing Originally Posted by Ruann soka
Do that please. PeachySexy was a goddess. We need her back!
that is awesome, I love to see a girl eat another girl to orgasm then fuck that hot wet pussy
Yes interaction between the girls are important but chemistry is definitely the most thing in the hobby no matter threesome or not.
My absolute fav doubles partner was Glynette. Im sure some of the guys on here remeber her. An all around good gal. And a damn freak!!! She was one of the greats i miss her.
Damn it I always wanted to see her but our schedules never aligned
  • pxmcc
  • 12-14-2017, 01:32 PM
My absolute fav doubles partner was Glynette. Im sure some of the guys on here remeber her. An all around good gal. And a damn freak!!! She was one of the greats i miss her. Originally Posted by Kammye
whose ur fave doubles partner now Kammye?
I do threesomes more than I do solo's.

It's important to me to have girl-on-girl. I do like to watch a bit. Double bbbj, with the girls kissing at the top when their tongues meet...etc.

I don't care about race, but having big butts is my thing. And the most important of all is the nastiness that they both possess. Pussy to mouth is really hot, and if they trust each other, going from pussy to pussy with no condom change is the BEST.

And of course, a cumswap with each other and swallow.

That's what I look for.
  • Trey
  • 01-29-2018, 10:17 AM
My absolute fav doubles partner was Glynette. Im sure some of the guys on here remeber her. An all around good gal. And a damn freak!!! She was one of the greats i miss her. Originally Posted by Kammye
Yea she was a good lay. I still watch her vid on xvideos every now and then lol. Miss her too.