University of Texas football?

I'm curious as to why the 1st grade spelling bee champion from Pitt is so freakin' concerned with Texas football ?

any ideas? Originally Posted by CJ7
Nope, my Alma Mater plays in the Big 12. A true misnomer. What grade school kicked you out?
more personal info. Obviously you went to WVa ... That's why we always catch you lying through your tooth!

LMAO!

Actually, Texas fucked up the Big XII with the damned cable network. Aggies got mad and went elsewhere. Nebraska was tired of getting their asses whipped by UT and went somewhere else...

They should all be merged geographically.
Point of fact, it was "CJ7's concern for first grade spelling champions" that prompted the remark -- not a concern for "first grade spelling champions".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, this is just the place for another broken record...
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1054685603]more personal info. Obviously you went to WVa ... That's why we always catch you lying through your tooth!

LMAO!

Actually, Texas fucked up the Big XII with the damned cable network. Aggies got mad and went elsewhere. Nebraska was tired of getting their asses whipped by UT and went somewhere else...

They should all

Yes, the arrogance of UT is coming back to bite them. In a big way. Most programs are passing them. The pride of Texas no more. They stink.
again... OUCH!

You're a BAD man!!!!
Yeah, this is just the place for another broken record... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you've witnessed before how CJ7 will prattle on about "first grade spelling champions" in a football thread in an adult fourm? Curious. Very curious indeed.

At least Auburn is a contender representing the SEC in the BCS National Championship Game on Jan. 6 in Pasadena, California.

more personal info. Obviously you went to WVa ... That's why we always catch you lying through your tooth!

LMAO!

They should all be merged geographically. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, they should be arranged geographically. That we can agree on. BTW, can we send Holgerson back to Houston?
So you've witnessed before how CJ7 will prattle on about "first grade spelling champions" in a football thread in an adult fourm? Curious. Very curious indeed.

At least Auburn is a contender representing the SEC in the BCS National Championship Game on Jan. 6 in Pasadena, California.

Hijacking another thread, eh, IBS? Why is Auburn relevant to this thread? Bambino is busy ragging me about UT ' cause he thinks it'll piss me off.

You just randomly wander in (for the same reason btw) and change the subject.

Sorry pally ... Yinz ain't Dahn Tahn Tuscaloosa heah
Hijacking another thread, eh, IBS? Why is Auburn relevant to this thread? Bambino is busy ragging me about UT ' cause he thinks it'll piss me off.

Sorry pally ... Yinz ain't Dahn Tahn Tuscaloosa heah Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just a reminder, the other contender for the BCS National Championship Game on January 6 in Pasadena, California, isn't UT.
Again. OUCH!

When did you become a sports fan IBS? You don't wanna give the fine folks of Pittsburgh the wrong idea, now, do yinz?

Sorry pally ... Yinz ain't Dahn Tahn Tuscaloosa heah Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Piss you off? I thought I was doing you a favor. I checked the Austin forum, not one thread on UT football, or sports in general. I think you may be on to something, Austin's a gay town. Pass the Jalepeno pierogis please.
Again. OUCH!

When did you become a sports fan IBS? You don't wanna give the fine folks of Pittsburgh the wrong idea, now, do yinz? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

It is factual to state that UT isn't playing in the BCS National Championship Game in January; so, there is no hint of "misdirection" or "wrong idea" involved.

BTW, are you using "IBS" as an untoward insult?
It is factual to state that UT isn't playing in the BCS National Championship Game in January; so, there is no hint of "misdirection" or "wrong idea" involved.

BTW, are you using "IBS" as an untoward insult?
1) Yes. What's your point? The "wrong idea" is that you're here for anything other than to raise hell.
2) Naw, it's a typo, don't you think?

What's your point IBS? Same as all the others?

Frankly, things are moving along here without the acrimony that you are trying to bring. So do us all a favor and read the directives handed out a couple of weeks ago by the esteemed local mods.

Or don't. No sweat off my balls. However, if they do start to sweat, you'll be the first in line.

Oh, and thanks Bambino, for being the center of the Longhorn Universe. Maybe the Austin folks got tired of this season long about ... week 3?
1) Yes. What's your point? The "wrong idea" is that you're here for anything other than to raise hell.

Frankly, things are moving along here without the acrimony that you are trying to bring. So do us all a favor and read the directives handed out a couple of weeks ago by the esteemed local mods.

Or don't. No sweat off my balls. However, if they do start to sweat, you'll be the first in line.

Oh, and thanks Bambino, for being the center of the Longhorn Universe. Maybe the Austin folks got tired of this season long about ... week 3? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nevertheless, UT won't be playing in the BCS championship. And since you've now typed "IBS" twice, it's obvious that it's not a typo; especially since the "S" and the "H" are no where near each other on a keyboard. It's obvious you mean to persist in your untoward insults here as you are so prone to doing in other forums.

Oh, and thanks Bambino, for being the center of the Longhorn Universe. Maybe the Austin folks got tired of this season long about ... week 3? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your welcome. Glad I could oblige.