Good Lord! Obama REALLY IS Watching You!

The notion of privacy is doomed. Soon they will know all about us. Sometimes it's nice to be old. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah can you imagine. Some 15 year old kid gets a call from the Government. " Hey we've noticed you've been Masterbating three times a day for the past six months. What seems to be the problem kid." Lol......
The war on Islamist terrorism depends on intelligence. In the process of gathering intelligence on the Jihadists, we run the risk of violating the rights of regular citizens. We have to find a way to protect our constitutionally guaranteed rights and at the same time provide for national security. Both are vital.
Lets add paranoia to Dooves many charms. Romney is watching me...do you find yourself talking to your other self? I mean look at your avatar. Seek professional help.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Notice how Doove admits that this is the OBAMA government is doing this.

Almost had the title right. Good! Lord Obama REALLY is watching you. That is what the left wants. Every little sparrow... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Target is doing it, Wal-Mart is doing it, if you bothered to read the article, Mitt will be doing it...he just didn't want to spend the money doing it until he got the nomination. Read the article Teacher. It does wonders.

Romney campaign officials acknowledge that they have had neither the time, nor the resources to build a complex digital operation as they were fighting their way through the prolonged primary season. “It wasn’t something we were going to put resources into if he wasn’t the nominee,” said one adviser.
It is also apparent that the Romney campaign will stick closely to the traditional campaign model of heavy and expensive television spending — with the assist of wealthy conservative super PACs that have signaled a willingness to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to defeat Obama.
While the campaign is beginning to increase staff in preparation for the general election, Romney digital director Zac Moffatt says they will do things differently than the Obama operation. For one, Moffatt says the Romney campaign will outsource much of their data management — instead of handling it in house, creating “customized solutions” to fit their needs.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1xVmGtLvg
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2012, 01:01 PM
maybe Obie and the dems will do something original like tap your phones
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2012, 01:06 PM
maybe Obie and the dems will do something original like tap your phones Originally Posted by CJ7
  • Doove
  • 06-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Lets add paranoia to Dooves many charms. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You and COG think the Republic is coming to an end because the Obama campaign is using common, every day marketing practices....and I'm the paranoid one?
Doofe, that's only a small part of our demise that Obama is leading, with the assistance of many Democrats and Republicans in Congress.

• WTF
  • 06-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Doofe, that's only a small part of our demise that Obama is leading, with the assistance of many Democrats and Republicans in Congress.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He is using something that Big Business first used!

Come on you free market wacko, quit with the double standard.

How do you think Target knows when to send you the correct coupons? Data mining. They track your buying patterns.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2012, 03:44 PM
We have to find a way to protect our constitutionally guaranteed rights and at the same time provide for national security. Both are vital. Originally Posted by joe bloe
That is like trying to figure out how to be both a Virgin and a Whore.

I still don't like, and I try to avoid stores that use that crap. It's none of their business what I buy.

What will I get from Obama? A free coupon for one free bank bailout with every two auto company bailouts I support?
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2012, 05:00 PM
I still don't like, and I try to avoid stores that use that crap. It's none of their business what I buy.

What will I get from Obama? A free coupon for one free bank bailout with every two auto company bailouts I support? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

how ya like the cookies keeping track of your ass this hooker board uses ???

Lets add paranoia to Dooves many charms. Romney is watching me...do you find yourself talking to your other self? I mean look at your avatar. Seek professional help. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It is a really creepy avatar. I wonder what his other choices were, maybe Charles Manson or Jeffrey Dahmer. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc
how ya like the cookies keeping track of your ass this hooker board uses ???

Originally Posted by CJ7
I don't like them either, but my dislike for them is outweighed by the fun I have reading your statist, leftist responses.

• CJ7
  • 06-11-2012, 05:16 PM
I don't like them either, but my dislike for them is outweighed by the fun I have reading your statist, leftist responses.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

oh

so youre a hypocrite too