Superbowl

Meg, Jules....I'll hold him down while y'all beat the crap out of him! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
And that would be a bad thing?? How?
Budlight at my place.
Tara...you throwing a Bud Light party at your place??? Oh, man...
I'm planning to work my regularly scheduled schedule. Of course, I don't typically work Sundays. I'm staying very busy and don't imagine things will be changing much for me SuperBowl or no SuperBowl.

Thank goodness for my regulars! Of course, thank goodness for my new acquaintances too!
With all of the providers at caution, I picked hell of a time to come back to the hobby. Gettng your foot in the door is a bitch! Nobody want to see a guy with only one ref, only six months old.
Yea well, if the Bears are in the SB Obama will be here. Just what we need, the Secret Service in town lol
I love Hotlip's avatar...ha

my bet is that the A-town and Cowtown BP's will be tearin' it up
Saw one visiting ad that stated 2 hr minimum at $1500! WTF! Great looking girl but did not see anything that would even tempt me to pay that amount. But would not be surprised if some horny guy would pay just to see what she has that no other provider has. Guess what? She has nothing more than our local providers have except unbelievable nerve and maybe bigger balls than mine! Originally Posted by elgato111
The cheapest tickets (with seats) are $2,748 in the nose bleed 10 YD line. The most expensive are 50Yd Line second level at $13,978 per seat. Of course if you want a suite you can get one for between $66,998 to $471,155

http://www.justbuytickets.com/Ticket...9&venueID=8843

So how exactly is a $1500 provider going to be a problem. I suspect that if you bought the Big Suite and offered it to any provider she would fuck everyone in the suite for free.
With all of the providers at caution, I picked hell of a time to come back to the hobby. Gettng your foot in the door is a bitch! Nobody want to see a guy with only one ref, only six months old. Originally Posted by metal_head

Darlin'...give me a shout if you would be interested in a lovely relaxing massage session!
I suspect that if you bought the Big Suite and offered it to any provider she would fuck for free. Originally Posted by Introuble
Hell, if my Steelers make the SB, a guy doesn't have to buy the suite. If he even TAKES me to the game I'm fuckin for free

Just putting it out there lol
If any of you play with unknown providers or clients be very careful. They have been talking about prostitution on the radio all day and it was mentioned on the TV last night. They mentioned something about 60,000 women coming to the DFW area to work for the game. I expect lots of bust to take place in the next couple of weeks because of it.

On the bright side Rick's just south of DFW Airport did open today (BYOB) with out the liquor license. Said they wanted to do it one way or another for the Super Bowl.
The steelers will be watching from home too!

/runs very fast.... Originally Posted by TonyStark
Just like the cowturds.
So how exactly is a $1500 provider going to be a problem. I suspect that if you bought the Big Suite and offered it to any provider she would fuck everyone in the suite for free. Originally Posted by Introuble
Hell, I'm not a provider but invite me to your suite and I'll fuck, blow, GREEK everyone.
I think I am getting the hell out of town...
I don't even want to be here in that mess

I will be outcall only that week to Regulars