Anybody We Heard Of?

She's going to make one helluva witness. Originally Posted by TinMan
No need for a witness, there's plenty of videotape on this one.
That blog is something else. I hadn't bothered to read any of it til today. Smfh.

Surely, the police have seen the blog. I gotta wonder how guilty this guy is? Looks more like a lovers quarrel gone terribly, terribly, terribly bad.

That chick is 'Sharknado 5: A one woman show'.

I just don't see her as an unwilling participant this whole time. Maybe that makes me an asshole but I really don't give a fuck. I just can't see it.

Where's Macbeth? Maybe he can offer some insight into the early days of wulfie. Originally Posted by THN
That's what I was thinking too, this sounds like a lovers quarrel gone terribly bad.

Nonetheless, this whole stinky onion has a got a helluva lot of layers to it.

One layer is being that UNT did not notice what was going on with one of its students, nonetheless what the hell what going on in that dirty shithole. IMHO, they both should be charged with defacing public property.

On a serious note,

This whole scenario sounds like a quality education flushed down the fucking drain.

Her parents need to be tied to a tree and bull whipped.
The only thing that she will keep consistent is that she gave active service members discounts.....
He needs some chapstick. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

He needs Jesus too!
anybody have a link to her tumbler or blog?
anybody have a link to her tumbler or blog? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
She linked it here: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...08&postcount=3
This entire saga is funny, entertaining, depraved, sad, tragic and very reflective of the pitfalls of modern society. It would make a good avant-garde film. If not, it would make a good episode on Investigation Discovery.
It sure has broken up the monotony over the past many months.

However, my favorite part of the story is that I'm not in it.
This entire saga is funny, entertaining, depraved, sad, tragic and very reflective of the pitfalls of modern society. It would make a good avant-garde film. If not, it would make a good episode on Investigation Discovery.
It sure has broken up the monotony over the past many months.

However, my favorite part of the story is that I'm not in it. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
the thing that strikes me is.....the guy in the article is facing federal charges, and a long fucking prison term....over what may be a scorned woman....ugly situation no matter how it plays out.......personally I steer clear of BSC, but some guys....cant help themselves
I am far from convinced Wulf is some innocent, abused, puppet in all this. Only time will tell.
1. Regardless of how batshit crazy full-blown nasty-trashy she might've been, its pretty fucking clear who was taking advantage of whom. Im not even saying she deserves the benefit of a doubt, but he had her by age, and criminality. I took one look at those 80s superfly shoulder pads and knew I didn't like him (and laughed, too). At some point she was someone starting college, so Im struck by the 'sad tale' of it..and will, unless something more scathing comes out.

2. I don't blame the school for not knowing. I bet they were sneaky.

3. I don't blame her parents. She was certainly lying to them.

4. They need to be looking at his friend, too. The guns are a problem.

5. Wonder if she made up the taser story...I'm assuming so, but if not, he needs to be met in a dark alley. That's fucked up.

Word,
LnH
  • broes
  • 05-22-2016, 01:21 AM
Suck my dick, wakeup. My bad, non sequitur. This thread is bananas.
Damn another brutha taken down by a succubus
You think he is 100% innocent?
I imagine he has a client list though. Shit is scary. (Whew, dodged that bullet)
You think he is 100% innocent? Originally Posted by needingmilking
I think he is likely innocent of "forcing" her into prostitution. Look at the early videos she posted she fucking a bunch of college guys for free it appears. Reading through some of the shit she was posting on her eccie threads earlier this year and her recent post on tumblr you kinda come to a conclusion different from what is alleged to have occurred. As for as the federal weapons charge, dude is likely fucked!.