Little Titties!!!

<<< 36 DDD's here
DFW has all sizes!
We need to start an "Itty Bitty Titty Committee"! I declare myself president. lol Originally Posted by AlluringExotic

Can I be vice president.....pretty please with small titties on top..
So long as each titty is capped with a responsive nipple I'm a heppy boy!
Big Titties are over rated if you ask me... I like A cups
Can I be vice president.....pretty please with small titties on top.. Originally Posted by BDS
Although yours really are not small at all. They are absolutely perfect, and more importantly will stay that way. I prefer to call them Naturally Perky for Life, personally. Thank You to all the ladies with perky boobs who resist the temptations of the Plastics Industry!!!!!!!!
I get dibs on "Titty Inspector". Originally Posted by Imagine That
you can have dibs.

i get boobs on "titty inspector."
  • Sami
  • 11-04-2011, 11:39 AM
<<< b, perky, very responsive. I never wanted big boobies, it hurts to run
If your going by reviews and a lot of them have little titties, it may not be accurate.
In my reviews apparantly I have two or three diferent size titties, men just get confused at times, lol.
When(ever) men get to gaze upon and touch a naked pair of boobs their knuckles are suddenly scraping the sidewalk as the IQ drops 60 points and they're suddenly looking to suck them puppies like a hungry little boy!
Damn, I wish I had big titties! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Woof! Them things show up on the radar at DFW!!
No one I ever knew ever felt like they had to "TAKE COVER" while being ridden by a wild Cowgirl, packing less than a C cup.
I will say this about a beautiful woman with a large pair; there's nothing hotter than watching a big set of titties bobbing about while she rides you or is getting hammered doggy.
I'm in lol the itty bitty titty club
But yours look amazing lovely lexy