Memo to providers on threADs (and forbidden ads-just don't): be creative please!

Something else to remember is the reputation as a shit show that Co-ed is known to be. We used to have a lot of well established, fun and flirty providers posting here. That changed over the last three or so years. Some retired but many of them just got tired of the BS.
Some of us have tried to encourage providers to post more recently. They don't all have to start new threADs. Just their presence here lets us know that they are still around. BW is right, just participate and be fun, flirty and lighthearted.

We continue to have a roadblock though. A few individuals continue to see co-ed as a place to spout their political and social views and complaints as well as beat their chests. It's unattractive and keeps providers away.
I've had way more success with my own brand of self deprecating humor.

I will admit that I've not always been the most encouraging person on the board though. Sometimes providers say stuff that is better left unsaid. I've let them know and it has usually not ended well. For the most part, those days are over for me but...

I will continue to call out those that want to make this forum something it isn't intended to be. Originally Posted by boardman
I cum in here when I’m bored. Not too post a ThreAD or even to let peeps know I’m available. Lol. I enjoy showing off my Witty charm and amazing sarcastic personality l. Also enjoy busting balls and just being a smart azz in general. Calling folks out on their BS is just a bonus.

So as long as people post in here things I can jump on and have fun with like where should I stay or what is here to do in Houston I’m all over it. It’s not necessary to PM someone to tell them where do go. I can do it right here in public for all to see! More fun that way!
While I agree with the OP there are already many posts about hotels in the area is stale and like his idea to post about "how they got into the hobby."

I look at posts about hotels as a basic function...to let us know they are available. The ladies are posting about hotels as that was the suggest post by site opperators.
At least they are posting!

I personally am going to welcome those posts on hotels. With the changes that occurred a month ago it has changed the site and until the site allows ads again let's put up with posts about hotels. It's all about basic function, provider in town who is looking for business.

Please don't beat up the provider for attempting to let us hobbiests know she is in town. Originally Posted by Fizley
That WAS the suggestion a month ago.

Seems that things changed at the beginning of this week. Posts have been removed and a general warning issued not to do it anymore.
I cum in here when I’m bored. Not too post a ThreAD or even to let peeps know I’m available. Lol. I enjoy showing off my Witty charm and amazing sarcastic personality l. Also enjoy busting balls and just being a smart azz in general. Calling folks out on their BS is just a bonus.

So as long as people post in here things I can jump on and have fun with like where should I stay or what is here to do in Houston I’m all over it. It’s not necessary to PM someone to tell them where do go. I can do it right here in public for all to see! More fun that way! Originally Posted by ZantannaParella

Your kind of participation is what is going to work.
Not every provider has your spunk but they all have some sort of personality. Letting that show is going to be more attractive than "where's the best place to stay?"
Of course that takes more work for some than it does others. Unfortunately that's the state of the hobby right now. Providers who put the time in are going to be more successful.
Here's some food for thought though...

So the traveling provider sees 100 threads posted before her about where to stay, what to eat, etc. and she reads none of them, then continues to post yet another "where to stay, what to eat" thread, adding to the 100 previously posted threads.

What makes you think the traveling providers are gonna read this thread?

You guys need to just face the reality, Eccie is really no longer a hobby site. It's a board for local travel and tourist inquiries.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-24-2019, 03:18 PM
^^lol..
Eccie is gonna end up partnering with Priceline as an advertising sponsor.
Here's some food for thought though...

So the traveling provider sees 100 threads posted before her about where to stay, what to eat, etc. and she reads none of them, then continues to post yet another "where to stay, what to eat" thread, adding to the 100 previously posted threads.

What makes you think the traveling providers are gonna read this thread? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

That logic is eerily familiar...

You guys need to just face the reality, Eccie is really no longer a hobby site. It's a board for local travel and tourist inquiries. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
This thread went very weird very quick. Not everyone stays on boards to show their quick witted personality. I cum because I’m a heaux and like to suck cock and want to know where the best places are to suck those said cocks....
This thread went very weird very quick. Not everyone stays on boards to show their quick witted personality. I cum because I’m a heaux and like to suck cock and want to know where the best places are to suck those said cocks.... Originally Posted by Karmyn Bankz
I guess you are new on this forum. This thread is hardly near as weird as most threads get.
How bout one like this

What color should I paint my toenails.. I am going to the nail salon at memorial city mail and cant decide what color I want.

Lol. Just kidding... I am not in town

Mods yall are doing great job!!
I guess you are new on this forum. This thread is hardly near as weird as most threads get. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
LOL... Sure am cupcake. I see it gets interesting to say the least
This thread went very weird very quick. Not everyone stays on boards to show their quick witted personality. I cum because I’m a heaux and like to suck cock and want to know where the best places are to suck those said cocks.... Originally Posted by Karmyn Bankz

Well now.......um.... You definitely got my attention with this question.............

Actually it was my witty charm and amazing sarcastic personally. Point was it's better not to post the same shit over and over. Where should I stay. What should I do. Blah blah blah. Google is your friend and it gets redundant with the same shit. If a female is visiting and truly wants to know the best area to get the most dick she should ask the ladies who live here. Cuz in here ultimately she will prob get made fun of and possibly a few PMs from dudes.

Be creative is the point

Lost and found threAd would be fun. I used it on another post of one Of the many where to stay here post.
Lost a nice hard dick. If found please contact me. (it was a lot more detailed but u get the point). Haha

Or the more direct approach.

Visiting Houston this weekend. Looking for people to show me the best sausage Houston has to offer.

Visiting Houston. Just got a new standard truck and would love for a few good men to show me how to drive a stick.

Ya know. Stuff like that. :-)
^lmao. The lost and found thread comment is priceless!
^lmao. The lost and found thread comment is priceless! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Lmao. Thanks. I sware, I have no idea how I came up with all that. I read it later and was like WTF ?? Did I really write that haha. Damn it. Now I want to find it. Lmao. The birth defect part had me literally laughing out loud. In OH2 in a comment I actually wrote the words risidule cum! I may need professional help. :-)